As revealed at San Diego Comic Con back in June, the Ghostbusters will be joining the likes of Batman, Gandalf, Wildstyle, Back to the Future, Doctor Who and many more in Lego's upcoming videogame, Lego Dimensions.

Similar to games like Skylanders and Disney Infinity, Dimensions allows players to choose characters with an assortment of powers to complete the levels in the game, with the added benefit of being able to actually build the figures, vehicles and accessories after purchase.

The sets announced are:

Ghostbusters Level Pack - Featuring Peter Venkman, Ecto-1 and a Ghost Trap.
Ghostbusters Fun Pack - Featuring Slimer and Slime Shooter.
Ghostbusters Fun Pack - Featuring Stay Puft and a Terror Dog.

As noted from before, this version of Peter Venkman features what appears to be a custom hairpiece, and extra detailing (including the no-ghost logo) on the arms, making this figure unique compared to the version packaged with the Lego Ideas Ecto-1 set.

Lego Dimensions is released on Xbox One, Playstation 4, Wii U, Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 on the 27th of September. No date has been given yet for when the Ghostbusters sets will be released.

Check the topic for additional images and screenshots from the Ghostbusters level!
Cool. Great to see the GB franchise venture into the Lego universe. ^_^
I know the Venkman set is a "Level Pack" and the "Slimer/Puft" sets are Fun Packs, but every time I read the title of this thread, I picture proton packs.

That lone word has a fairly specific meaning to Ghostbusters fans, especially after Winston's "what about the packs?" line in the tunnel scene of GB2.

Alex
This photo was released on the Lego Dimensions FB page a few days ago. Actually, the FB page released this one four days ahead of their release of the other two. Not sure if that was the same on other sites.

The post said, "Like, these ghosts aren't wearing disguises. Who you gonna call, Scoob? ‪#‎BreakTheRules‬"

Alex
Kingpin liked this

Oh, another thing - this was made mostly out of sc[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

Is anybody making Slime Blowers that would fit the[…]

Beautiful!! I'm getting this even if finances don[…]

Super helpful thanks. I will read properly when […]