Ghostheads, the first Ghostbusters fan documentary is looking for your help to fund production through the crowd funding website, Indiegogo. Your contribution will help fund production, sort out licensing and hopefully attract the attention of some of the cast and crew from the film. Rewards include copies of the documentary, signed toys and prizes from WWE Superstar Zack Ryder (also a huge GB fan), and even production credits.

More information about Ghostheads:

"Ghostheads is a documentary that explores the extreme side of the Ghostbusters fandom. Within the documentary there will be storylines mixed in with interviews from Ghostbuster fans all over the world, such as U.S., Canada, Mexico, Australia, Italy, and the UK to name a few places. Robin Shelby (who played Slimer in GB2) is narrating the film."

You can contribute to the Ghostheads campaign between now and November 24th by visiting the website:

http://www.ghostheadsmovie.com
Sounds like a great idea.

But...

Cleanin' up the town still hasn't seen the light of day. That and a load of other crowd funder projects that never get out of development hell; Not every one is John Schnepp and that makes me dubious of these things now-a-days.
A lot of footage has been recorded already, and I'm sure they will be able to release something regardless of the project hitting its goal.

It sounds like the main goal is to raise funds to get even more content, and have even more interviews... hopefully with people like Dan Aykroyd and Ivan Reitman.
While Cleaning Up The Town hasn't been completed nor has there been any updates on that project, the creator of this project is heavily financially, personally and emotionally involved in this product and has a ton of video.

He's released two major trailers to date thus far and its definitely going to happen.
Dr._P_Venkman wrote:Sounds like a great idea.

But...

Cleanin' up the town still hasn't seen the light of day. That and a load of other crowd funder projects that never get out of development hell; Not every one is John Schnepp and that makes me dubious of these things now-a-days.
Actually, I spoke with the Cleaning Up the Town guys recently, and they said we should be hearing more about it soon... soooo, with that said, Dr. P Venkman, you can't use it as an example as a failure, because it is still on its way out... And like Hoot said, we've already seen quite a bit of the movie via trailers and little stuff that Brendan has shown, and it looks magnificent! If you don't want to support it because you don't believe it will take off, then cool... just don't try to convince people to go against it for no good reason...
wkbarkov liked this
I can promise you this about the upcoming Ghostheads documentary. It will be coming out Summer 2016.

http://www.GhostheadsMovie.com

We've got some VIP interviews lined up, and would love for anyone to jump in our Ecto and join us with the completion of this film. We've updated some perks and added a few new ones as well. For those who have already contributed to the project, we can't thank you enough.

Sadly the Zack Ryder signed Venkman is gone. However, we have other Ryder signed GB merchandise.

Ghostheads is more than a "Hey, isn't Ghostbusters great?!" kind of documentary. Ghostheads contains countless humanizing stories that will connect with audiences about comradery, overcoming obstacles, and that no one should ever feel alone or isolated.
THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO'S HELP OUT SO FAR

We're currently 37% funded! If you'd like to help out, just head on over to http://www.GhostheadsMovie.com and select which perk is best suited for yourself.With only 17 days left with our campaign, we have some major announcements to make.

Let's start with this update:

Lee Leshen is fresh off the successful “Back to the Future” documentary, “Back in Time.” The documentary explores the classic time-travel trilogy's resonance of Back to the Future. “Back in Time” sat down with such legends like Steven Spielberg, Michael J Fox and Robert Zemeckis to tell their story. Lee plans to do the same with Ghostheads! “We are happy to have Lee aboard, I respect anyone who puts a Proton Pack in his contract” – Producer, Tommy Avallone.

Now we are sold out of Zack Ryder autographed Venkman and Stay Puft figures, however, we have two left of Winston and the Ecto-1. Grab yours while they're still available.

pyhasanon wrote:
Dr._P_Venkman wrote:Sounds like a great idea.

But...

Actually, I spoke with the Cleaning Up the Town guys recently, and they said we should be hearing more about it soon... soooo, with that said, Dr. P Venkman, you can't use it as an example as a failure, because it is still on its way out... And like Hoot said, we've already seen quite a bit of the movie via trailers and little stuff that Brendan has shown, and it looks magnificent! If you don't want to support it because you don't believe it will take off, then cool... just don't try to convince people to go against it for no good reason...
Wow, yes i'm dubious and once burned twice shy but there's no need to jump the gun to full-on "unsupportive". I'd love to see this happen. Where did I say that I didn't want this to happen? Where did I say that I don't believe in "Cleanin' up the town" and call it a failure? It can only fail if it's released and it's a let down; That won't happen, it just over shot it's release date by quite some time.

There's some fun dialogue TV-edits, a replacement[…]

I missed out on the Haslab packs too. I am conside[…]

Thanks The_Y33TER ! Confirmation there's no elect[…]

A little sneak preview of one of the bedrock parts[…]