Skyknight wrote:I think the old RGB artwork looked better and way more detailed.
IDW probably wanted to use a look that was closer to the style of the films, and may not've been allowed to use the DiC/Real Ghostbusters character sheets beyond limited use appearances, like cameos or limited miniseries like the Get Real arc.
50 hours to go! If you want in with some amazing add ons and extras based on the RGB cartoon including the PeopleBusters, WereChickens, and Killerwatt (Stretch goal pending) as well as various ghosts based on the old RGB toy line, and the Extreme Ghostbusters I say get in NOW!

If you like the first game, this one can add to it, be stand alone, or an expansion of the original! Tonnes of ghosts, tonnes of Ghostbusters, and plenty of slime!

http://bit.ly/OccultRefNet
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cz ... rd-game-ii
Aw man, Spider Witch would have been after Dana. At least Killerwatt unlocked and the second social media goal as well.

Plus, they could use Spider Witch for an inevitable third game based on The Video Game. But since this second one releases in May 2017...we have may have plenty of time to start a savings account for a third one.
+1. The first game was my intro into kickstarter. Despite the shipping issues, I thought the actual campaign went very well that time around. I backed this one for 1 of all the new stuff. There's a lot of great stuff in there, but I think I'm most looking forward to the player vs player with the Peoplebusters. There's a LOT of new potential there. Second place would have to be the Grundel. I was hoping for him the last time around and was happy to see him so early here.
Hey. Sad I lost my account here so long. So um...

A group of us are trying to build up and pool funds to get a Specter Slayer level backing as a group in the pledge manager, since we'd be allowed to spread the 3D file among each-other. The plan is to get a special "Yeti" opponent model made.

Details are here:
https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/157118 ... -yeti-mini
Your initial pledge goes right on your credit card when you make the pledge. During the Pledge Manager, you can switch or add / purchase more items, but you cannot reduce your initial pledge amount.

If you signed up for the $1.00 pledge, you can add whatever amount you wish to get what you want, but you're going to pay the higher price to buy the Base Game(s). That was the benefit of pledging for the Game during Kickstarter.
I didn't jump on board until about four days before the kickstarter ended, but I wasn't charged for my pledge until the campaign was over. As CaptCyan said, it goes right to the card you used to play. No authorization. If you pledged then you should have been charged already.
CaptCyan wrote:Your initial pledge goes right on your credit card when you make the pledge. During the Pledge Manager, you can switch or add / purchase more items, but you cannot reduce your initial pledge amount.

If you signed up for the $1.00 pledge, you can add whatever amount you wish to get what you want, but you're going to pay the higher price to buy the Base Game(s). That was the benefit of pledging for the Game during Kickstarter.
I got that, Capt, I just couldn't remember if Crypto had already taken the amount for the pledge (not including postage). I don't currently have online banking, so didn't have a way to check online if they'd taken the pledge part of the payment, though I guess they must've by now.
Kingpin wrote:I got that, Capt, I just couldn't remember if Crypto had already taken the amount for the pledge (not including postage). I don't currently have online banking, so didn't have a way to check online if they'd taken the pledge part of the payment, though I guess they must've by now.
I don't have online for the Card that I used either, but I have called the Bank holding the Card and have gotten balances from them before they send out the statement. You can do that.

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]