I know how you feel. But I bet your OCD wouldn't be much happier with the full XGB team but only one Peoplebuster ;)

I wish I had more money to get everything, but as is I think I can only afford the Proton Slinger tier. It's time to message my buddy to back it for me, as I still can't get a credit card!
Last edited by Skyknight on May 2nd, 2016, 6:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
It is disappointing that we haven't seen the blitz that we saw with the first version of the game, but I suppose part of that may be due to people buying it because it was the first ever, and they didn't know there'd potentially be a follow-up.

I wish I could put some more money towards it, but with the Get Real Pack, I've reached my limit. :(
It's too bad it probably won't reach the $1.5 million like the first one, but it still got more than double what they were looking for; and we'll get some awesome stuff in the process. I figure this last week will see a surge of donations, we should be able to get to Eduardo at least
Alphagaia wrote:Just pledged 165,- for GB2, so that I can get the GB1 game for 50. Woot! Woot!
You know that this is the retail version without any stretch goals that you could get for 50 on Wallmart and Amazon anyway?
Skyknight wrote:
Alphagaia wrote:Just pledged 165,- for GB2, so that I can get the GB1 game for 50. Woot! Woot!
You know that this is the retail version without any stretch goals that you could get for 50 on Wallmart and Amazon anyway?
I'm from the Netherlands, we don't have those kind of shops. Here it costs around € 85,-.

Just checked wallmart, they sell it for 59,-, but they don't ship to the Netherlands.

If anyone can point me to a retailer here that sells it for €45 I'll be one happy cookie!
I see, it's € 68,- here in Germany as well.
I have a spare one that has never been played, only the shrinkwrap was opened to examine if there are broken figures(there were and they sent me replacements).
I would give you that one for €50 but I guess with shipping cost it would be more expensive than getting one as add on with GB2.
Skyknight wrote:I see, it's € 68,- here in Germany as well.
I have a spare one that has never been played, only the shrinkwrap was opened to examine if there are broken figures(there were and they sent me replacements).
I would give you that one for €50 but I guess with shipping cost it would be more expensive than getting one as add on with GB2.
Do you live near the border to the Netherlands? I have a brother near Spijk so maybe he can pick it up! Send me a pm with your adress if you are!
Alphagaia wrote:
Skyknight wrote:I see, it's € 68,- here in Germany as well.
Do you live near the border to the Netherlands? I have a brother near Spijk so maybe he can pick it up! Send me a pm with your adress if you are!
Nope, nowhere close to any border! Sitting right in the middle about an hour away from Frankfurt!
Originally the graphic for the main game showed:
8x Snake Heads
6x Mail Frauds
10x Street Creepers

NOW, with the addedf Stretch Goal ghosts, instead of just add ons like the Fearsome Flush in the original game, the three new Stretch Goal ghosts take place of some of the ones listed

4x SnakeHead
4x Soar Throat
3x Mail Fraud
3x X-Cop
5x Street Sweepers
5x Brain Matter

And because they're keeping with their original core number of minis instead of just adding them on top of the original number people are losing their shit
No problem Kingy, I figured that was the easiest way to explain it

and yah, I prefer variety over having so many of the same ghost. All the different ghosts will have their own character card and stats, different abilities and ways they react to hit and miss
The natives were getting restless. I guess there was expectation the second game would keep surging like the first game did and when it didn't... and also, I suspect anger that the Extreme Ghostbusters weren't stretch goals one after the other compounded by how some don't get the Kylie in the first game is from a different continuity than the EGB one in this campaign. Also, probably all the additional add-ons like the Tully expansion, Slimer expansion or the Get Real pack angered some. Some are still fuming about the shipping partner from the first game even thought Crypto isn't using them again this campaign.

But on yesterday's update - so basically if you pledge the Ghostbuster tier you get the base game and the Grabber Ghost. If you wait and buy the base game from a store, you get the base game but not the Grabber?
Surprisingly I found most of them understood the Kylie thing, it's mostly been about the minis and how they weren't add ons but upgrades to the original. And we had a tonne of additional add ons for the first game (Spectral Ghostbusters and Impossible Mode Ghosts anyone?)
And yes, the base game is the retail version, just with the added Grabber Ghost, but that's how it was last time too.
JayTigran wrote:Surprisingly I found most of them understood the Kylie thing, it's mostly been about the minis and how they weren't add ons but upgrades to the original. And we had a tonne of additional add ons for the first game (Spectral Ghostbusters and Impossible Mode Ghosts anyone?)
And yes, the base game is the retail version, just with the added Grabber Ghost, but that's how it was last time too.
That's true, they should have laid that out better. I think there's that back and forth of 'is it a small expansion' or 'is it just as big as the first?' Or some people thought it was one expansion but now there's three plus a RGB pack. It's kind of intimidating reading up on all the new rules and attributes they're adding. And for me, I think they should have waiting awhile to start this next Kickstarter because I mean while the campaign was about a year later -- the actual time we've had to play the first game is very little and then to have a new campaign start up... and there could be some Kickstarter fatigue in there since there's also the Cleaning Up the Town and Ghosthead docs in addition to the first board game.

Or if you bought the access pack you get them inst[…]

Now that we at SAGB have actually got through our […]

Has anyone successfully transferred the pedal el[…]

I have not heard of this. On the Matty PKE, if the[…]