So...I'm playing Sanctum of Slime as I anticipate this new release. Man it is so awful. I remembered it being that way when I first played it and thought another visit would change my mind, but no. It's boring and I hate how every ghost always goes straight for me and not my team. Do I smell?

Still hope they offer a better experience with the next game, especially at, what, double the price as what Sanctum debuted at. Doesn't have to be perfect.
I'll give you guys what I put in my STeam review and a link to my youtube review but it boils down to this. This game is pure dullness unless you're under 13 years of age. It's worth nowhere near the $50 asking price and it's an insult to consumers at that price point. Here's my Steam Review:

"A bland top-down twin-stick shooter from the land of Generica, Ghostbusters let me down during the opening cutscene and did not improve from there.

Review Excerpt:
"guys, the game is short. I have 7 and a half hours clocked in on the game and that’s only because I got up and walked away multiple times. The total playthrough for the game is only between 6 and 7 hours and to be honest, I had a hard time powering through to the end. I found the game to be just… dull… and I really didn’t want to come back to it after the first 3 hours. I don’t even feel the multiplayer could save this game. Granted everything’s more fun with multiplayer, the game is just too much a victim of it’s own blandness and multiplayer can’t even save it. Yes, the game’s play time can be artificially inflated out of a desire to play as all 4 characters, but the boredom you will experience in the game will quickly overrule that compulsion.
It’s just not a good game. Completely devoid of creativity, meaningful story, decent graphics, OR enjoyable gameplay, this game is a waste of space on my drive and I FEEL dumber for having played it. It is generic incarnate and it can be yours for $50! That’s right! A slight discount from a full triple A release because even they couldn’t bring themselves to try and justify a full $60 price tag! Probably because they knew that if they did it would have caused an uproar! But this game still isn’t even worth half the $50 asking price and it’s an INSULT at that price point! The only way I could justify ANYONE buying this bland, boring ♥♥♥ piece of ♥♥♥♥ is if it were $10. Maybe 15. That’s all it’s worth! DON’T waste your money on this game until the price drops DRASTICALLY. There are simply too many other worthwhile games out there that will give you a lot more enjoyment."

I can't recommend this game without a massive price drop. It's simply not worth it. 4/10.
See my full Review here:

https://youtu.be/6dDtALe0CZM

Finally got my copy today - It's not the worst I'v[…]

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]