PattyTolen wrote:This is such a mess. Amazon won't ship to Florida, no Cinemark theaters have it... What a disaster
Keep your eye on HEB. They had it earlier today. It's sold out now though. :(

And from what people are saying on Facebook, the juice boxes won't really hit until July 7th! There's a number on the side of the cans you can call and I guess a few have called that number and that's where they are getting their info. I know a few places (very few apparently) had the juice boxes but most people haven't seen any so I guess the July 7th date is for the big roll-out to places like Wal-Mart.

Also, not sure where you are in FL but I just saw this comment on FB: Found some at a retro game store in winter haven Florida, the arcade 80s
ecto1matt liked this
I called the Cinemark in Lakeland yesterday, they said they had it. So I drove up there only to find that they'd been sold out for days. Grrrr.

Maybe I'll give Arcade 80's a try... scratch that, according to their facebook they had 5 left at noon, and it's 2. So probably gone.
I called Amazon Pantry today and asked them whats up. Why can't I get it in my zip code, but two zipcodes away can get it... They had no clue. The lady I spoke with also had no clue why it was selling so well and why it's such a big deal. She said she'd file a claim that I was unhappy with my prime service and wanted to know why I can't get the item. After all, I told her the reason I joined Prime was to get this Prime Exclusive item... So I'll report back once I hear from them, but I doubt it'll be real quick. I did notice however that some are showing up on eBay and shipping from Orlando, so they're getting into the area somehow...
That's what the Ecto Cooler Facebook page admin has been saying in his replies if you ask them, they've been having problems convincing retailers to sell... the stores apparently don't think it's a big deal and don't believe it will sell...
As of this morning, if you check the Amazon Pantry page, it reads "Currently Unavailable. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock."

This is especially annoying since the reason I spent the money and got Prime was for this Prime exclusive item, and I haven't got a single can from it...
Prime has so many more benefits than just being able to order from the Pantry...
PattyTolen wrote:As of this morning, if you check the Amazon Pantry page, it reads "Currently Unavailable. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock."

This is especially annoying since the reason I spent the money and got Prime was for this Prime exclusive item, and I haven't got a single can from it...
There are definitely other benefits to Prime, if you order stuff from Amazon.

That said, it is location dependent. So other places may have it while yours is currently out of stock.

Also, I'd guess that you'll still get to use that Prime membership on some Ecto Cooler. It will be back in stock in your area within a month, so as much as it sucks you just have to be patient.
pyhasanon wrote:That's what the Ecto Cooler Facebook page admin has been saying in his replies if you ask them, they've been having problems convincing retailers to sell... the stores apparently don't think it's a big deal and don't believe it will sell...
There is a place around me called Jungle Jim's, which has a massive variety of groceries, and I asked about it and apparently it is sitting in the backroom and won't be put out for another week or two.

I wish you could just order directly from the Ecto Cooler website. Cut out the middle men who don't seem to care.
PattyTolen liked this
Oh man, I'd tell you about my experience at Artegon Cinemark, but we don't have the time. Glad to know they finally got some, I was there on the 3rd and they didn't have any and were really annoyed that I was asking them for it and wouldn't take their "I dunno, we must be out" as a sufficient answer.

I'll have to try Acme. Thanks SpaceCoast!!
This post may contain an affiliate link that helps support GBFans.com when you make a purchase at no additional cost to you.

So this just in, according to Amazon... if you've ordered 3 cases of Ecto Cooler, your account will NOT be able to order anymore! That's it. Each account is limited to 3 cases. Needless to say, we had some words, as it doesn't say that ANYWHERE on the Amazon page! So good luck folks! If you want more than 3 cases, you have to order 3 at a time from different accounts. Luckily Prime offers a 30 day trial. Mwaaa haaaa haaaa
This post may contain an affiliate link that helps support GBFans.com when you make a purchase at no additional cost to you.

PattyTolen wrote:So this just in, according to Amazon... if you've ordered 3 cases of Ecto Cooler, your account will NOT be able to order anymore! That's it. Each account is limited to 3 cases. Needless to say, we had some words, as it doesn't say that ANYWHERE on the Amazon page! So good luck folks! If you want more than 3 cases, you have to order 3 at a time from different accounts. Luckily Prime offers a 30 day trial. Mwaaa haaaa haaaa
Wait, so you get flagged for ordering 3, and you can't ever order it again through the same account...?!? My understanding is that it's 3 per order, not per customer... Hmmm...

Anywho, I've been a Prime member for over 6 years, so I've reaped many benefits from it, so I'm not worried about it, but that does suck for people who only got Prime for this reason alone...

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]

If you check the post below from reddit, one of […]

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]