Loot Crate is celebrating over 30 years of proton packs, free-floating apparitions, and slime with the Ghostbusters Crate! We'll be equipping you with EXCLUSIVE gear and collectibles to properly commemorate the rebirth of the franchise ahead of the July 15th release of the new film.

The limited edition Ghostbusters Crate features EXCLUSIVE items representing the original and new films. So, when someone asks you if you want a crate, YOU SAY YES!

-A t-shirt that will make you feel good
-A replica to charge up your collection
-A figure to make your friends green with envy
-2 non-Carpathian pieces of art
-Decor that ain't afraid of no house (haunted or otherwise)

Order Now!
toby88 wrote:Just received my tracking info, and it appears we are getting 2 boxes. Both the weight and tracking #s are different. Maybe they couldnt fit all the Ghostbusters goodness into one box...wishful thinking. I think one box may just be for the T-shirt...
Same here. Got two FedEx tracking numbers.
jgill46 liked this
I got 2 tracking numbers as well. I'm hoping that we are one of the lucky 150 exclusive winners but of course Loot Crate won't let us know until it actually arrives here. Don't bother calling Loot Crate or submitting a trouble ticket because they won't answer in time. Good luck everyone! :-D:-D
Absolutely! I will let everyoneeveryone know my current status. I am contacting loot crate customer service today as it has been 5 days since the shipping labels were created. I am on the same boat as my 2.8lb crate shipped and the 5.2lb has not shipped (shipping label created). It would not surprise me if we are the 150 winners but also that (once again) FedEX has NOT updated the packages via tracking information. I will reply back on here once I hear anything........

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]