By Kingpin

There have been numerous Ghostbusters items auctioned by Prop Store over the years, and their current offering is yet another high-interest item: one of jumpsuits from the original Ghostbusters, an item which was previously listed in 2008 by Profiles in History.

The jumpsuit is estimated to reach between £6,000.00 – £8,000.00 ($7,728.86 - $10,305.14), with the auction taking place on the 26th of September.
By Alex Newborn
You know what would be hilarious? If Bill Murray himself was the high bidder on this and bought it.

(Okay, I totally stole this from the Rock Auction episode of the Steven Banks Show, where the winning bid on a piece of Monkees memorabilia was a surprise cameo by Peter Tork.)

Alex
Sav C liked this
By Sav C
Honestly I'm kind of surprised these suits are only expected to fetch 10 thousand. I'd think it would be a lot more.
Alex Newborn wrote:(Okay, I totally stole this from the Rock Auction episode of the Steven Banks Show, where the winning bid on a piece of Monkees memorabilia was a surprise cameo by Peter Tork.)

There was a Wings episode where Peter Tork bid on the Monkee Mobile. Helen keep raising her bid, claiming how much she loved the Monkees and had to have it, but she had no clue who he even was!
Alex Newborn liked this

Norémon Annapolis Valley, Nova Scotia I'm really […]

How would you fix GB2016?

None, they let me get on Facebook no problem. I've[…]

Hey doc venkman relax with the dislike button. I […]

Southwest Virginia Franchise

I might be. I was thinking of joining Ghostbuster[…]