By ghostengineer
The website does show the ghost trap but shows them as sold out. I think it's pretty obvious that there is a market for GB stuff especially traps. I'm guessing more will be available soon. I did see on a Facebook group that apparently Amazon still has them listed
NickFame13 liked this
By ghoulishfright
When you follow the Ghostbusters link on the home page of the Spirit Halloween website, it lists all the products EXCEPT the ghost trap. And likewise, when you search for "Ghostbusters" or "Ghost trap," it does not list the ghost trap. So unless maybe you have a direct link, they've removed the ghost trap from the website.

They better get more in stock soon...
By Seth Rex
ghoulishfright wrote: September 2nd, 2018, 10:41 am What's going on with the ghost traps? I called to see if my local store had any in stock, and they said they didn't carry them in stores, and I had to order online. But when I check the Spirit Halloween website, the ghost traps aren't even LISTED. Don't tell me they've SOLD OUT already; it's only September 2!
I know I'm late to this reply probably, but my experience was that when I went on Aug 31 to the Spring Hill, FL store, they only had 1 trap and I bought it.
Seth Rex wrote: September 3rd, 2018, 10:22 am
ghoulishfright wrote: September 2nd, 2018, 10:41 am What's going on with the ghost traps? I called to see if my local store had any in stock, and they said they didn't carry them in stores, and I had to order online. But when I check the Spirit Halloween website, the ghost traps aren't even LISTED. Don't tell me they've SOLD OUT already; it's only September 2!
I know I'm late to this reply probably, but my experience was that when I went on Aug 31 to the Spring Hill, FL store, they only had 1 trap and I bought it.
Funnily enough, I went into ANOTHER local Spirit Halloween store today, and they had a couple ghost traps in stock, so I snagged one (for 20% off). I guess it's kind of a crap-shoot with these things...
By carguyshu
my trap arrived and like others one of the doors had skipped a tooth on the gears and wouldn't close. I returned it and then got told when I called to order another one that this is a common issue and there is a fix for it. You're supposed to call spirit and choose the option for animatronics support and they will guide you through the fix.
NickFame13 liked this
By floorofataxicab
Just an FYI, if you're trying to get any of the Spirit Halloween Gear, Message them on Facebook and they'll let you know if a local store is getting stock in soon or when an out of stock item online is available, they're very friendly and helpful.
By deadderek
ROBOrob77 wrote: September 12th, 2018, 3:29 pm Has anyone received shipping notification for the PKE Meter as of yet?
Nope. Complete bull**** that PKE's are showing up in stores, but those of us already pre-ordered online have to wait. Of course the 3 nearest Spirit stores around me don't have ANY PKE meters or traps. *shakes fist*
By metallijosh
Everyone hit up customer service, it seems there was an issue with the P.K.E. orders and they will all have to be reordered.
Unfortunately we can confirm that your order was not received by the warehouse due to a feed issue they experienced. It was not fed into the warehouse system. The order will essentially have to be closed off for you to re-order. You were only charged for the one item which shipped, but not for the pre-order item.
From SH CS.
By deadderek
metallijosh wrote: September 13th, 2018, 12:19 pm Everyone hit up customer service, it seems there was an issue with the P.K.E. orders and they will all have to be reordered.
Unfortunately we can confirm that your order was not received by the warehouse due to a feed issue they experienced. It was not fed into the warehouse system. The order will essentially have to be closed off for you to re-order. You were only charged for the one item which shipped, but not for the pre-order item.
From SH CS.
I cannot even begin to describe how much that pisses me off if true.

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]