The latest updates to the Ghostbusters Fans site.
By Grimmy GB
kidmedbot wrote:Is it safe to assume that if we bought name patches we'd have to sew them on ourselves? (or get someone else to)
You definitely already answered your own question.
By csullivan1980
How can you write reviews for items past purchased? I got a few from the shop last year I would love to comment about but seems to be having trouble finding how.
By Grimmy GB
csullivan1980 wrote:How can you write reviews for items past purchased? I got a few from the shop last year I would love to comment about but seems to be having trouble finding how.
How I left mine:
Shop - Account - Order ID - Item - Reviews - Add Review
By AJ Quick
csullivan1980 wrote:How can you write reviews for items past purchased? I got a few from the shop last year I would love to comment about but seems to be having trouble finding how.
You can either access from the following links:

http://www.gbfans.com/shop/account/
http://www.gbfans.com/shop/reviews/

Or if you navigate to the product page and click the reviews tab, there should be a button to add a review.

Note. You must have been logged in when you purchased the item to leave a review, and the item must have shipped in order to leave the review.
By csullivan1980

Not seeing an add review button.
By AJ Quick
csullivan1980 wrote:Not seeing an add review button.
AJ Quick wrote:Note. You must have been logged in when you purchased the item to leave a review, and the item must have shipped in order to leave the review.
Eventually you will be able to leave a review through an email link if you were not logged in.
By DerGrundel
AJ, I found something that I'm assuming is minor. When going to Proton Pack Parts page 5 (both through "5" and "Next" buttons) I'm taken to a page that now says Electronics Kits instead of pack parts, and at the bottom of the page it includes the Aluminum Ghost Trap Pedal Base as part of either an Electronics Kit or a Proton Pack Part, whichever the page is intended to be. Just thought I'd give you a heads up. I'll let you know if I spot anything else.

I appreciate your hard work in revamping the shop. It's looking beautiful!

By Gloomdrifter
I don't know if the shop is officially open, I just noticed the green header warning that the shop isn't open yet has been removed. So I added something to my cart, proceeded to check out and pay with paypal. Like before, I come back from paypal to pick which shipping but when I try to complete the purchase I get this warning:
By Spengler02
Hooray for AJ, the shop is open! :nicejobyoudid: "You-You've earned it." :crunch:
By AJ Quick
slimer530 wrote:I made a order yesterday. ..why does the ship day say February 4 ? That's 20 days from now !! Why so long ?
As was explained to you in an email. That is the ship date you were given during every step of the checkout process. The cart showed that estimated date, and checkout showed that date. It should not be a surprise.

The reason for that date is because we are only shipping a handful of orders per day while patching bugs and getting the shop back up to speed. And... because hundreds of other customers placed orders ahead of you.

I understand everyone wants their order to be handled first and more importantly now, but it isn't fair to the other customers that came before you.
Glenn Frederick liked this
By slimer530
That's fine I understand. ..the shop just opened back up and I'm sure you guys are swamped. I didn't see the date till after I ordered cause I didn't pay attention. ..was too excited to finally order what I needed . No worries I'll wait

Just to throw my experience in there. I've bough[…]

I have this week commenced my most ambitious proje[…]

I haven't had Xbox Live for a while, but I'm consi[…]

I cut out the middleman and sprayed my pack and ba[…]