The latest updates to the Ghostbusters Fans site.
We're bringing you the latest updates to the Ghostbusters Fans Shop. We've had a lot changes in the past week and wanted to let you know!

Please note. We will be closed on April 15th. Orders can be placed, but will not ship until the following business day.

Here are the newest products, and products that have recently come back in stock:

Ghostbusters Light-Up Beer Pong Party Table - Special Order!

Ghostbusters Animated Floating Slimer - Special Order!

Pack: Aluminum Wand / Thrower Rear Cylinder - In Stock!

Ghostbusters Classic No-Ghost Logo Fleece Blanket - Pre-Order!- Expected May. 4th 2016

Ghostbusters Stay Puft Marshmallow Man Mr. Potato Head - Pre-Order!- Expected Jun. 29th 2016

Ghostbusters Mr. Potato Head - Pre-Order!- Expected Jun. 29th 2016

Pack: Aluminum Wand / Thrower Front Cylinder - In Stock!

Ghostbusters Nesting Dolls - Pre-Order!- Expected Jun. 29th 2016

Ghostbusters No-Ghost Logo Phunny Plush - Pre-Order!- Expected Jul. 13th 2016

Ghostbusters Slimer Phunny Plush - Pre-Order!- Expected Jul. 13th 2016

Ghostbusters Stay Puft Phunny Plush - Pre-Order!- Expected Jul. 13th 2016

Ghostbusters Slimer He Slimed Me Pint Glass - Pre-Order!- Expected May. 4th 2016

Ghostbusters Logo Who You Gonna Call? Pint Glass - Pre-Order!- Expected May. 4th 2016

Ghostbusters Classic No-Ghost Logo Lanyard - Pre-Order!- Expected May. 4th 2016

Ghostbusters Stay Puft Marshmallow Man Pocket Pop! Key Chain - Pre-Order!- Expected Jun. 29th 2016

Ghostbusters Slimer Pocket Pop! Key Chain - Pre-Order!- Expected Jun. 29th 2016

Ghostbusters Who You Gonna Call? Shot Glass - In Stock!

Ghostbusters Slimer He Slimed Me Shot Glass - Pre-Order!- Expected May. 4th 2016

Ghostbusters MyMoji Series 1 Blind Bag - Pre-Order!- Expected Jun. 22nd 2016

Ghostbusters (2016) Gertrude Eldridge Funko POP! Vinyl - Pre-Order!- Expected Jun. 29th 2016

Ghostbusters (2016) Abby Yates Funko POP! Vinyl - Pre-Order!- Expected Jun. 29th 2016

Ghostbusters (2016) Patty Tolan Funko POP! Vinyl - Pre-Order!- Expected Jun. 29th 2016

Ghostbusters (2016) Jillian Holtzmann Funko POP! Vinyl - Pre-Order!- Expected Jun. 29th 2016

Ghostbusters (2016) Erin Gilbert Funko POP! Vinyl - Pre-Order!- Expected Jun. 29th 2016

Ghostbusters (2016) Kevin Funko POP! Vinyl - Pre-Order!- Expected Jun. 29th 2016

Ghostbusters (2016) Rowan's Ghost Funko POP! Vinyl - Pre-Order!- Expected Jun. 29th 2016

Ghostbusters Stay Puft Marshmallow Man 6-Inch Dorbz XL Vinyl Figure - In Stock!

Uniform: Pistol Belt (Black) - In Stock!

Uniform: GB1 Name Tag Patch - In Stock!

Blower: Bud Industries PS-11521 Project Box - In Stock!

If there are any items you need specifically, or want to be notified about, please add products to your wishlist. The wishlist can be found here: http://www.gbfans.com/shop/wishlist/

You can also reply here with any questions!
gboy6 wrote:Any chances you are working on the name tags for the new movie?
I would love to.

But it really isn't very clear what color they are, what fabrics and threads are used.. etc.

If there are any very clear images showing them clearly. I'd love to see them!
gboy6 wrote:Any chances you are working on the name tags for the new movie?
They don't appear to be actual name tags like in the original films, but rather are individual embroidered letters. Well, I guess there is Kevin's duct tape name tag... :)

EDIT:

The letters do seem to be on a patch of sorts, but the challenge would lie in having a patch that matches whatever suit people plan on using.

Yeah I've noticed the orange and grey effect. Unfortunately that makes it very hard for me to do. It may just be orange embroidered over grey, leaving a bit of orange reveal... but the setup and everything would be much longer / harder to do.
I'mGod1 wrote:Bring the blankets back pleaseeeee!!!! My husbands bday is coming up and I want to get them for him soooooo bad!!
I wish we could, but even our supplier had a hard time getting them to us.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/37016683[…]

Between the terror dogs in GB1 and the Boogieman i[…]

Spengler/84 wand Gun Track

So...I had more than a little problem with disas[…]

The opening post contain a lot information. Quic[…]