The latest updates to the Ghostbusters Fans site.
We're bringing you the latest updates to the Ghostbusters Fans Shop. We've had a few changes in the past week and wanted to let you know!

Please note. We will be closed on January 15th. Orders can be placed, but will not ship until the following business day.

Please note. We are currently on hiatus. Orders can be placed during this time, but will not ship until after January 16th.

Here are the newest products, and products that have recently come back in stock:

Uniform: Leather Trap Holster - In Stock!

Pack: Metal V-Hook - In Stock!

Uniform: Resin Cast Lifegard II - In Stock!

Pack: Aluminum Welded N-Filter - In Stock!

Pack: Aluminum Welded Injectors - In Stock!

If there are any items you need specifically, or want to be notified about, please add products to your wishlist. The wishlist can be found here: http://www.gbfans.com/shop/wishlist/

You can also reply here with any questions!
NYGBER wrote:please help with order #30241-0 I ordered a mother board and never received it or have gotten any update on the eta of shipment
order was placed on November 17th 2016
thanks!!
I sent you several emails about your credit card being declined, with no response.

Thankfully your card just went through, so we were able to ship that to you today.

In the future, please contact the Shop directly by replying to your Order Confirmation email. That is the best way to receive a response.

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]

Good morning everyone! I have a local toy collect[…]

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]