The latest updates to the Ghostbusters Fans site.
By Doh_Ray_Egon
oh yeah the props are hard to build and making a proton pack done right lights and everything, would cost around 300-500, but that's money well spent for the fans to say put on your Ghostbusters uniform and strap on your proton pack. and show your fandom, but on the other hand, Trendy may not be such a bad thing, this could be the very chance that GB fan's have been waiting for, if we play our cards right, we may be able to see a new game once a year, toys, cheaper proton pack parts, and mabe even some movies, as well as the season relesed on DVD, not to metion cell phone stuff, like me with my GB right tone. (Shameless plug I know) but still if we lie in wait, good things can happen.
By ROBOrob77
DarkSpectre wrote:Good point, A.J. I agree. I guess the idea of people who normally don't care jumping on the bandwagon because of Ghostbusters resurfacing into main stream consciousness kinda bothered me is all. Don't know why.
One of the reasons I'm resurrecting my Ghostbusters costume for Halloween 08 is 'cause last year I attended a huge KC Halloween party and a couple of guys were poorly dressed as ghostbusters. One was wearing a white jumpsuit, swimming goggles and a school back pack; and his no ghost logo looked like he did it himself with magic marker. The other was wearing one of the walmart store-bought inflatable costumes. Neither could compare to any of the costumes I've seen on this site! I really want to go back next year and show em what a real gb costume looks like...and I'm sure there will be a lot more dressed in the cheap floatation costumes. (I'm almost completely done with my costume-I'll post pics when finished)...Plus, I'm also resurrecting it 'cause of the new game - I can't wait!!!
By ROBOrob77
CAZAFANTASMA wrote:Great man, once you see them in their poor costume attempts, please spit in their hair.
I don't think i'd go that far...I guess what I meant to say is, if you're going to dress as a Ghostbuster for Halloween, I feel you need to go all out and do it right; take the time to make your costume as accurate as possible instead of relying on a crappy costume from walmart.
By JimmyPSHayes
Hey everyone! I'm new to these forums, but I've been a GB fan since I saw the movie in the theater when I was a kid(Man, has it been almost 2 years all ready?). I can't wait to see what this site has to offer. Just a couple things about the fandom-It seems like EVERYONE is a GB fan. I'm manager of a comic shop and when the comics came out we got TONS of NEW people that had never been in a comic shop before,but came in specifically for that comic. It was by FAR one of our best sellers out of all the "80's revival" comics. Yeah, I know most people aren't a fan to the degree what we all are, but it seems like everyone loves the franchise. I really hope we do get some new products out of the revival. I would love to have a decent set of action figures.
By Hasford1978
In a word WOW!!!!!! Great pictures
By GB_Wales
Hmm, the end of January approaches! Is it a matter of it takes as long as it takes, or will the new site be up before February? :-P I can't Wait!!
By AJ Quick
I'm working hard to try and still get it up in the next few days if it is still possible.

Right now I'm putting the finishing touches on a lot of pages, but the site still won't be 'finished' that is up to all of you to finish building a lot of the pages.
By Cornelius
Yep, this site will, no doubt, be fantastic! I may not have the money or means or space to toy around with GB stuff as much as the rest of you, but the spirit is there and I'm proud of it! Looking forward to everything being online. All the old stuff from the gbprops section (Paranormans's plans and the whole shabang) will be there again too, right?

CK
By Ray Stanz GB
Im a long time fan but new to this site. Im glad that I'm not the only weirdo out there obsessing over GB but i havent got the engineering know how to build my own replica. If i could get some really easy plans to follow or someone just helping me build some replica props that would be great. Plus im excited about this new game and am eager to see what ever they come out with. Our dreams will finally come true, the Ghostbusters are BACK!!! :boogieman:
By Hasford1978
I second that the front page does indeed look amazing

I cant wait to see more of this site up in time :cool: Im loving all the equipment sections
Greetings

http://i.imgur.com/1kB7fOZ.jpg

I love that people are still making these packs. I[…]

For the legacy shell, what aspects are damage that[…]

At the moment my interest would be what sorts fo[…]