The latest updates to the Ghostbusters Fans site.
Wow!

These things showed up today. I was never expecting them.. they said they'd be done by like July 25th, and they just showed up this morning. Pretty quick from China! :lol:

They will be available in the "shop" soon.
Thank you everyone who has purchased one. I was a little disappointed when none of them were really sold until today.

:lol:

They are all packaged up and will go out tomorrow! I also threw in a good amount of business cards with every order.
Wow! Super fast delivery! I already got mine yesterday! So awesome! I actually really like these wristbands. I used to wear three different ones at once. Two kept breaking even when I'd get the same ones again (heck, they were cheap, and for a good cause). One, my fiance gave me... I don't even remember when. Years ago. It was black, and had skulls printed on it. The skulls rubbed off a long time ago, but I've worn the band ever since the day I put it on. Now I have the Ghostbusters Fans one as well. I love it!

The Ghostbusters Fans business cards were awesome too! Thanks for that. I'll have to try to find a place to drop some of them so people will see them. :cool:
People, you seriously need to buy these things. Do you want to be the only person without one? Do you want to get one of these with your GBFans Shop Order?

Don't be one of the GBFans Hall of Shame members...
Angelus wrote:People, you seriously need to buy these things. Do you want to be the only person without one? Do you want to get one of these with your GBFans Shop Order?

Don't be one of the GBFans Hall of Shame members...
LOL! Exactly! I ordered mine right away. I put it on as soon as it arrived and have not taken it off since. I don't plan to ever take it off unless it ends up breaking, at which point I'd get a new one.
Angelus wrote:You mean you didn't buy a spare? :sigh:
LOL! You're right! What was I thinking? :whatever: Actually, that isn't such a bad idea, though. I've had many of these wrist band thingies and almost all of them have wound up breaking eventually. So far, I have one that I've had for a long time now (I forget how long exactly, but definitely over a year by now, at least) that is actually still in tact. I'm hoping my Ghostbusters fan wristband will be as durable. So far, so good. I've had it since they were first available and it is still pretty much in perfect shape.

Oh, another thing - this was made mostly out of sc[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

Is anybody making Slime Blowers that would fit the[…]

Beautiful!! I'm getting this even if finances don[…]

Super helpful thanks. I will read properly when […]