The latest updates to the Ghostbusters Fans site.
By gbmatt
something about the girl in the shirt looks familiar....i dont know why....have you posted a pic of her before aj?
By gbmatt
oh...ok...yeah now that i look that is her...oky doky
By AJ Quick
gbmatt wrote:oh...ok...yeah now that i look that is her...oky doky
Yeah. She looks really good in the few GBFans shirt shots.

Here are a few more.. I like them both!
amanda1.jpg
amanda2.jpg
april1.jpg
april2.jpg
Mike and the others are working on some more photos.
By gbmatt
i really like that third pic the best....even more than the calender pic
By jhsanny
So.. Where does one get a hold of a shirt like that? I could go for snaggin' one of those for the significant other.. :cool:

I might even be convinced to post a picture or two of her in it, supposing it's a requirement..
By mike1860
Not all of our girls are models.....

Amanda, Athena and Kristen model from time to time....

Amanda has been in different local independent movies in Ohio such as Abe's Tomb and Ghostbusters: Spook University.

The trap sisters Erika and Brandy are long time friends and students. Erika is also a bartender.

Jessie also a student and works with Erika.

April, long time friend... student and actress. I've worked with your on may local productions... plays and short films

Gina and I use to work together, she also models, but is in a local band, and is a local radio DJ.

Kendra, I have known her since the 7th grade. We graduated together and she works at an insurance company...

Just a brief bio on the ladies, which AJ and I are working on down the road!!

I have to ask lvilleGB, are you the one who had the idea back on ghostbusters.net, but a lot of people kept saying it was a bad idea. If it was, didn't mean to steal your idea... When the sexy GB costume came out, that's when it idea really came into play. Reguardless, you have some very lovely ladies and if they wish to be a part of the 2009 calendar, they are more then welcome... This calendar is not just from Dayton, OH... or just Ohio itself.
By lvilleGB
mike1860 wrote:
I have to ask lvilleGB, are you the one who had the idea back on ghostbusters.net, but a lot of people kept saying it was a bad idea. If it was, didn't mean to steal your idea... When the sexy GB costume came out, that's when it idea really came into play. Reguardless, you have some very lovely ladies and if they wish to be a part of the 2009 calendar, they are more then welcome... This calendar is not just from Dayton, OH... or just Ohio itself.
Hey mike...
This is nick from the louisville team. Im was just messing with you in my original post. Yeah, that was me who brought that up a few years ago. I didnt understand why people thought it was a bad idea. But we sat on it for about two years...some of those pics are from 06 and 07. Its about time someone picked up our slack and did one. : ) Your project came out really well.

Our original plan was "local girl fans of GB".. Between myspace, our site, and various local sites, we were able to spark some interest, and the volunteers started rolling in. We let the models choose locations, and even bring some of their own outfits to bring out their personality.. as well as shooting in a lville-GB shirt, and the GB uniform. We shot all the way from state parks to haunted houses. Each 'month' was going to have 10-12 mini pictures scattered about, with one main one in the middle.

Its been a while, but i may be able to contact the 'models' who we never got to shooting... I dont know if our current pictures will fit your current format. But if you guys are collaborating on a gallery of some sort, count me in.

Honestly, I don’t think there is damage from[…]

Greetings

http://i.imgur.com/1kB7fOZ.jpg

I love that people are still making these packs. I[…]

At the moment my interest would be what sorts fo[…]