Well, I decided to scrap my blower's gun and rebuild it more accurately, based on ThrowingChicken's measurements.
I started with the U-handle.
Here's a picture of the original:
Here are the changes I had to make to the Multimedia Mayhem one:
1. Round out the corners on the U's sides.
2. Make a new mounting plate beneath it. This must be duel-leveled as shown in the picture, where it steps up just behind the hose clamp.
3. Cut the sides off the bottom of the "U", and weld them on, as opposed to just having a bend. (This will likely be done in the future)
Here is a picture of mine, as it stands now:
I cut the mounting plate out of my old gun's body to ensure it is round and about the correct diameter. A new body is arriving shortly, which will be thicker and much more accurate.
I also painted up the old strap hardware:
Updates to come!