Thanks! Work continues. Got the pump boxes painted and the red ball made and attached. Also adjusted the thin green tank so it sat on the spacer better, it was a little too high. Just for fun i took a shot with my cardboard main tank mockup while i wait for the real tank to arrive. Anyway...photos!

Kingpin, jackdoud, gEkX liked this
Thanks guys!

To mount the ball I riveted on a small square of metal to the side panel bit, making a shelf next to the "V" shaped metal that goes over the quick connect. i simply used a single rivet to mount the ball to this shelf :)
what are you going to do about the seams? are you going to leave it or bondo bondo bondo?
Ok time for an update I think. Got the ower tray all finished and mounted to the frame. Also my domes arrived a few days ago amd are attached to the main tank tube. Just got to bondo the seams and paint her up which ill hopefully get done today :)

Kingpin, jackdoud liked this
mburkit wrote:Nick, the slimeblower looks great! But one small critique: switch the shoulder straps around. The quick release one should be on the left side.
I'm pretty sure the way they are now is correct.

I know its backwards from how it normally should be but that's how they were:
This Post Contains Spoilers
I believe they did this to accommodate the shape of the Vest.

That Blower is beautiful man!

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]