By c05ta
as the co-designer of the mechanism to make it shoot, i still wish that this was kept a secret. i know that saying that makes me out to be a jerk to most of you but its the first cool thing that ive done within the community that will make people impressed. its like giving away the recipe to your most famous dish...

but i guess someone else would have figured out how it was done and posted it eventually, its not too complex.
By SPJ
There are not words enough for just how awesome that is!

Okay now make one for the GB:TVG pack!

Go on, I DARE YOU, LOL.

Oh and yeah, you earned this: :crunch::nicejobyoudid:
By Not404Error
c05ta wrote:as the co-designer of the mechanism to make it shoot, i still wish that this was kept a secret. i know that saying that makes me out to be a jerk to most of you but its the first cool thing that ive done within the community that will make people impressed. its like giving away the recipe to your most famous dish...

but i guess someone else would have figured out how it was done and posted it eventually, its not too complex.
Sharing info is what keeps this hobby going. Rest contentedly knowing that your contribution will benefit the community as a whole :cool:
By skeg_man
Hey mate

Did you ever release any build details or more picture of your awesome slime blower? Very interested to see how it all came together....

Look forward to seeing it..

:-)

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Ghostbusters Fans on Android
By sting3037
I'm planning on modifying my slime blower to make it shoot out either silly string or something to the actual point of utilizing the tanks themselves. Using "actual psychoreactive slime" and possibly CO2 or some other pressurized air to make it "blow" out. I would gladly accept suggestions or hints to make it work. Either way, I cannot wait to see it work!

Great job!!!!

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]