Write a quick introduction to introduce yourself.
By deathknight501
hey all i posted a few times, forgot to introduce myself. the names sam, im in ohio, hoping to soon join the star wars imperial 501st (Tk armor is hard to get up here lol) and working on a proton pack i got from ebay (i spent 450 on a piece of trash, but i'm slowly salvaging it) lol im such a big gb fan my cats name is Zuhl LOL anyway i've been looking at the props, they all look great hoping to post some of my own soon, once they are complete...anyway just wanted to give a shout out and introduce myself, since i forgot to earlier X D

-samus out
By TK Lee
Hi Samus

Ohio is nice, well the bits I saw when I was there for C3 :D If your looking to become a 501st member I feel quite assured you must have atleast poped your head in there for a moment :lol:

You'll enjoy the troopering trust me, I'm a member of the UK Garrison, and you'll love bustering just as much too :)

I hope your pack sorts itself out soon :), and Enjoy your stay.

ATB
TK Lee
By deathknight501
nx for the welcome TK Lee, no i wasn't at C3 unfoirtantly, (i cant spell lol) only origins, and mid ohio con, though i do know a few of the troopers (sigh) speaking of which i brought my pack, if you can call it that, over to a 501st members house today, and he told he it is all made of hobby wood, and trash, none of it is salvagable, so ya, we redirected and we're working on my MiB props for right now, already have the neuralyzer (38/1000), and taking a bunch of supersoakers and making them into MiB weapons...anywho thanx again for the welcome

-samus out
By TK Lee
Ahhh MiB too, yes I do that too,, Me on the Left, The beardie one:lol:, I too have a very nice MR Nueraliser (Spelt wrong) mines in the hundres not a nice low number.

And good ol supersoakers, yes we have plans to convert some of them, luckilly I can get reels of crome tape :D, also we are trying to make some near screen acurate Pistols.

But right now GB props are the priority at the mo, Just finishing converting some MT500's, 2 down 2 to go, Finalise PKE Circuitry and rework the Iona case, and source the final parts for the Giga meter.

I hope the Supersoaker conversion goes well, I'd like to see pics when your done :). Good luck.

ATB
Lee

EDIT :- FIXED LINK IN BOLD :D
Last edited by TK Lee on December 30th, 2005, 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By deathknight501
absouletly, ya once they're done i'll post 'em. Just had a minor setback though some idiot at wal-mart told us the clear gloss spray on would highlight the paint...it took the paint OFF...lol...wel llive and learn....anywho i'll being posting pics of them next week, i refuse to give up lol, they loo kreally cool its just they need to be repainted now

-samus out
By TK-194
Hi there Knight!

I'm Vinicius, from Brazil, a GB and SW's fan. I'm founder of Paranormal Labs., GB's fan club and franchise of Ghostbusters International.

I'm the Brazilian Division's CO for 501st Legion as well. Our website is www.501st.com.br (501st Brasil) and www.paranormallabs.cjb.net (Ghostbusters) if you want to see.

I can supply you some items from your GB's unifom, if needed. Just e-mail
me (in PVT at vinicius.ayres@uol.com.br), reporting what you will need and I'll help you!

Thanks and awaiting your contact

Preview for #2 on DH's page. https://www.darkhors[…]

The_Y33TER , since the majority of the maker sc[…]

PKE Meter build project!

DO you have this files on sale?

There's some fun dialogue TV-edits, a replacement[…]