Write a quick introduction to introduce yourself.
By HauntedWallflower
Hello!
I'm ashamed to say that my first real introduction to Ghostbusters was by watching those saccharine Slimer! cartoons as a 6-year-old. And I don't even remember seeing the Ghostbusters appear in those. In my defense, I was born in the '90s. Which also explains the fact that the only cartoon I watched then was Extreme Ghostbusters and never even heard of The Real Ghostbusters. Which also meant that Egon is the only original Ghostbuster I ever grew up with.
I used to live in Sri Lanka, which meant that Ghostbusters II was the only GB movie I ever saw when I was younger. Yes, really. The only things I remember about it was mistaking Winston for Roland, wondering why Egon had dark hair and being really scared of what Vigo was about to do for Oscar (Was I naive or what?!). And thank goodness I don't remember anything about Janine and Louis *shudder*
But I guess I've redeemed myself since then, watching the first (And in my eyes, the greatest) GB movie, getting to know RGB, reading as many comics as I can....and writing one heck of an Introduction on this board. Plus I ship Egon/Janine (If you're fed up of hearing that, I understand haha!) And I'm just this close to accepting IDW GB comics as canon.
Wow, that was long :blush:
By Fritz
HauntedWallflower wrote:And thank goodness I don't remember anything about Janine and Louis *shudder*
But I guess I've redeemed myself since then, watching the first (And in my eyes, the greatest) GB movie, getting to know RGB, reading as many comics as I can....and writing one heck of an Introduction on this board. Plus I ship Egon/Janine (If you're fed up of hearing that, I understand haha!)
I like you already :D

By HauntedWallflower
I like you too and LOL I just hoped to run into you here. Plus, I've been lurking in the Ectozone as well and devoured all the fics haha :blush: Also, part of the reason I finally decided to join was because I'm fed up of talking to myself and I've never met any other Ghostbusters fans in my life.
By HauntedWallflower
Kingpin wrote:You and my man Fritz have lots to talk about. :)

Welcome to the forum, HW. :)
Thanks so much, hehe! Oh, I almost forgot, do I believe in ghosts? To a certain extent, yes.
    Spengler/84 wand Gun Track

So...I had more than a little problem with dis[…]

Preview for #2 on DH's page. https://www.darkhors[…]

The_Y33TER , since the majority of the maker sc[…]

PKE Meter build project!

DO you have this files on sale?