Write a quick introduction to introduce yourself.
By AmazonChitlin
Hi everyone!

I grew up with the Ghostbusters franchise, seeing the first one when it was released on VHS. It was one of the few movies where I thought that the second was also good!

Ineed my adult life, I've taken up collecting screen used props and wardrobe (none Ghostbusters, sadly) and also collect replicas. Some of my screen used pieces are a suit of samurai armor from 47 Ronin, a detectives badge and watch from the new Robocop, one of the third class tickets DiCaprio won in hos poker game from Titanic, and others.

I recently pre-ordered the proton pack from Anovos. I'm hoping to super detail the pack with anything that's missing from their kit, and this forum seems like an awesome resource! I'm sure I'll get to know some of you while doing my research.

Thanks!

* I thought I posted an introduction, but apparently it didn't send (I'm using tapatalk)
By Farah
Hi there. Welcome to the forums. I hope that you enjoy your stay here. :blush::cool::whatever:
By Travis Burrell
Welcome and please update us in a thread of your Anovos when it comes in. We are curious about the quality of it.

You guys are MUCH better at IDing stuff than I am&[…]

Reboot hose attached. And Still working out a fe[…]

Thanks for making this thread - was able to follow[…]

Wow this looks amazing! I really enjoyed reading […]