Write a quick introduction to introduce yourself.
By sirphobos
Long time fan, first time poster. Ghostbusters 2 was the first movie I can remember seeing in theaters, and I saw it several times... The Real Ghostbusters was essentially my entire childhood, mixed with bits of TMNT and Transformers.

I remember eating, living, sleeping, breathing all things Ghostbusters. My brother and I came from a relatively poor family, but our mom always made sure we had Ghostbusters toys to play with. Over the years we owned and somehow lost track of most of our toys... but I still have an Ecto-1, firehouse, some of the action figures, and some of the Extreme Ghostbusters stuff. I have very little interest in the new film, only because it's a reboot. I'm not overly fond of reboots. This one doubly so.

Anyhow, here's a quick look at some of my collection. http://imgur.com/a/EnxJp

One day I'll get a flight suit and start working on a pack.... one day. (Can't wait to see my wife's eyes roll in to the back of her head when that happens!)

Anyway, if you're from Indy, I'm hosting a Ghostbusters trivia night at Tapper's Arcade next month. Should be fun!
By deadderek
Welcome to Ghostbusters Fans. I just wanted to pop in and mention I totally misread the headline as "...from India."

Enjoy yourself!!!!
    Favorite William Atherton Movie.

"Die Hard" for me! Atherton's po[…]

Also probably different release dates. USA[…]

I like the camo tint. This is the one tint I would[…]

Ghostbusters Day 2024

Even if Frozen Empire somehow made a billion dolla[…]