Write a quick introduction to introduce yourself.
By Cole
Hello everyone. My name is Gary. Cole is a name I started using years ago as a gamer tag and have used it ever since. I live in Murrieta but I work in Downtown San Diego. I have been a fan of Ghostbusters since I was 9 years old and I saw it as a double feature with Gremlins at the local shopping mall theater.

I am a fan of all things 80s and I love Sci Fi. I am a total geek. I collect toys mainly action figures. I collect Star Wars, Firefly, Battlestar Galactica, Aliens, Ghostbusters, DC and Marvel. Yes I am like the 40 Year Old Virgin minus the virgin part and none of my stuff is worth anywhere near what his stuff was worth. I have tons of art work (mainly what ever catches my eye in the artist alley of the cons I attend) I am to the point now where I have run out wall space and have had to start rotating my art. Recently I have gotten into collecting vintage Alf items (weird I know). I have been attending cons here in Southern California for about 8 years. It has only been in the last 2 years that I got into the whole cosplay side of things. I currently have the following outfits that I have put together.

Aliens Colonial Marine Rifleman
Aliens Colonial Marine Smartgunner
Colonial Viper Pilot (Original Battlestar Galactica)
Jedi
John Crichton (Farscape)
Captain Jack Harkness (Torchwood)

I am pretty close to completing my Ghostbusters Gear. I just picked up my khaki and grey Flightsuits from Gibson & Barnes last week. I am just waiting on a few other odds and ends like GB1 patches, khaki/grey belt and a yellow hose. So it is looking like my GB2 is gonna be ready first. I am also in the process of building my Belt Gizmos. I have my Boots, MT500, elbow pads, Life Gard II, PKE Meter, black belt and key fobs. I wont have my Proton Pack until January though. I would have to say that this is the one outfit I am most excited about and I cant wait to get out there and hopefully hook up with the local group. Any other info you would like to know about me, please feel free to ask.
Last edited by Cole on August 31st, 2016, 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    The Video Game Lifegard

Chris Hunt in the Facebook Group 3D Printed Ghostb[…]

We're bringing you the latest updates to the GBFan[…]

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]

This is awesome, One time. I love reading explanat[…]