Write a quick introduction to introduce yourself.
By Stevearcade
Hey,

Steve here. Lifelong GB fanatic. Watched Ghostheads on Netflix last night and it resonated so strongly. I kept thinking "wow, these guys feel the way I do" and there were several moments when I was choked up by the stories and positivity GB's had on people's lives, overcoming adversity, hard times etc etc...

Anyway, long story short, while I completely related with these guys, I never realised that being a Ghosthead was actually a thing. The outfits, the car conversions, the communities, the charity work. It was all so positive and so awesome and it completely opened my eyes to a world I didn't realise existed, but now wanted to be a part of.

So today I've already started following various things on Facebook, but my googling landed me here, it looks like a great place, so I signed up. I guess I've always considered myself a Ghosthead, I just didn't know what a Ghosted was...

Anyway, to get the ball rolling I wanna learn how to buy/build a realistic looking Proton Pack. I want the look, the lights, the sounds, the works. But I don't have money to throw around and I'm not afraid of some DIY so I'm going to get browsing the forums and pick your brains for ideas, tips, tricks, recommendations and so on.

See you on the boards,

Steve
By Musicuber
Hi,

In case you didn't know, Sussex has it's very own franchise! Feel free to get in touch with us any time or pop along to an event for a chat. Just search The Sussex Ghostbusters on Facebook or Instagram :-)

We look forward to welcoming you aboard :-D

This is awesome, One time. I love reading explanat[…]

And, lastly, for now, the video that prompted me t[…]

At some point, probably just better off opening up[…]

Spengler/84 wand Gun Track

So...I had more than a little problem with dis[…]