Write a quick introduction to introduce yourself.
By EctoHoltzmann
So I've been poking around here for a bit, but never actually introduced myself until now. Not from a lack of desire, but because of busy junk in life. I've been a GB fan since my uncle introduced me to the originals when I was little. It kind of became a big tradition for us to watch them over Christmas when I would visit.

When I'm not poking around the internet, I'm poking people with artwork. I'm a tattoo artist by trade but I build props and other fun things as a hobby. Lots of Star Wars builds and stuff from the DC comic universe, but now I can add GB to my list with my 1.0 of my FeigPack.... so a big shout out to the people on here with all the lovely reference images, they came in super handy.

But yeah, nice to meet everyone. When I'm not here, you all can always drop me a line on FB. :love:
spookyvizionz liked this
By EctoHoltzmann
Styrofoam_Guy wrote:Welcome. Would like to see photos of your Feigpack.

I have considered making one but so many other projects on the go.
Hey there! Yeah I made mine is all of about a week and a half. It's not 100% and I have some better parts I plan on buying/printing, but it's pretty damn close with the exception that I wanted an alice frame. I'll snag some pics of it when I get a moment. :)

https://i.imgur.com/cMwtW9y.jpg Where do th[…]

Ecto Containment Unit

Hey sorry I never saw this…it’s just […]

Greetings from Montana

Hey and welcome

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]