Write a quick introduction to introduce yourself.
By CeCeEm
Hello,
Thought it was time I introduced myself, as I've been browsing the forum. I've been a GB fan since it was released when I was 6. I still have all my original toys and have added to my collection along the way. I am starting to build my costume in time for a convention in December (as cheaply as possible - so I'm looking forward to seeing how you have all done yours before me and picking up some tips and advice). So far I have my boiler suit, belt and boots, so I'm onto my belt gizmo then hopefully onto the infamous pack! I'd also quite like to join a franchise group once I feel my outfit is up to scratch to meet some fellow GB fans and do some good work as a Ghostbuster (who wouldn't?). I am from Leicester in the UK. This is my first time on any forum ever, so if I do anything wrong (e.g. post things in the wrong place) kindly let me know.
I look forward to virtually meeting you ^_^
By Chris Brewin
Welcome indeed! Price has been a bit of an issue for me with this build, too. Astyanax has done a pretty solid low-budget/low-skill pack build thread that I was thinking of following till I saw BenofKent Props' pack kit on Facebook. My franchise isn't too fussed about accuracy, so I've found an inexpensive solution which I'll start a separate thread on later today.

This is awesome, One time. I love reading explanat[…]

And, lastly, for now, the video that prompted me t[…]

At some point, probably just better off opening up[…]

Spengler/84 wand Gun Track

So...I had more than a little problem with dis[…]