Write a quick introduction to introduce yourself.
By NGLetho
Hello everyone,

To no surprise Ghosbusters has always been a big part of my childhood and life. I believe I had just about every toy, figures and costumes. Some of the most memorable moments was being surprised with a GB cake to when I was really sick and my parents surprising me with the Ghostbusters movie.

I've lurked the website for years and figured it was time to join. Especially since I'm about to start on my first proton pack build (Always been a bucket list, childhood dream). I am finally in a better financial position and got my first parts kit and am ready :-)

With 3 kids and my oldest son he has begun showing interest in Ghostbusters as well. A memorial moment was walking down the stairs on a Saturday and him surprising me " Dad dad! The real Ghostbusters is on netflix"!! Needless to say we canceled morning plans and we both binged watched a ton of episodes.

One the biggest things I'm excited and looking forward to is after building my pack and joining our state chapter, is being able to participate in awareness campaigns and so forth. It's especially important to me with everything that has happend to my daughter.

Looking forward to meeting others and making friends. :-)
NGLetho wrote:That's awesome David :-) I bet you can't wait for it.
Ya looking good it is now on you tube and on viking props web page they have come along way since the early days i order metal parts for it as i wanted it to.stand out
By jo r
Just so you know- it is possible to join the VA Ghostbusters without having your proton pack completed. They have their requirements posted on their Facebook page. Basically, they want you to have a GB 1 uniform, (they specify details), a brief intro to yourself, and a picture of your uniform. That way, if you need advice, etc. during your build- you may have somebody close enough to lend a hand. If accepted, you then are considered a rookie until the proton pack is completed. As a rookie you are still encouraged to come out and assist with projects. Hope this helps! Good Luck!
By NGLetho
jo r wrote:Just so you know- it is possible to join the VA Ghostbusters without having your proton pack completed. They have their requirements posted on their Facebook page. Basically, they want you to have a GB 1 uniform, (they specify details), a brief intro to yourself, and a picture of your uniform. That way, if you need advice, etc. during your build- you may have somebody close enough to lend a hand. If accepted, you then are considered a rookie until the proton pack is completed. As a rookie you are still encouraged to come out and assist with projects. Hope this helps! Good Luck!
I will check the page out in a bit. I do not have a uniform yet. Definitely on the to get list!
By NGLetho
davidjohnson.79. wrote:I did have a pack and i have a uniform but there has been a big problem with viking props
Uh oh. I hope it's nothing to big.

I've had zero time/chance to even start on my pack. I hope I can attempt something this weekend.

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]

No issue with Spongeface keepalive and TalentCel[…]

After 2 years of this failed Walmart trap conversi[…]

Wanna play Unleashed with me?

I'm ready big man whenever you want let's goooooo.[…]