Write a quick introduction to introduce yourself.
By awphil23@gmail.com
:cool: Well, I've been using this site for a long time and heven't yet became part of the GBFans community. Not that I wasn't interested, I'm just not much of a communicator. I've read into a lot of topics on here and decided It was time to be a part of GBFans and the people that make it up. Iv'e used these references to build my first pack years ago. Have had many questions answered just by surfing this site.

Anyway, it is nice to finally post something lol. I look forward to interacting as much as possible.

I am part of a team that goes by Ghostbusters of MN. We make appearances for parades, birthdays, churches, bars and Halloween stores. When I built my pack with my buddy Jamie, I never thought I would be using it as much as I do. Throughout the entire year no less. It's an amazing hobby and a true love.

I am probably FB friends with a lot of you and I am very impressed with all that you do. Once again when I first decided to build the pack, I was overwhelmed with how many of us were out there. As soon as I posted pics on FB, friend request after friend request started rolling in. I chimed in and requested as many friends as I could that were wearing a suit. I am no longer surprised as I've been doing it for a while now. I am truly grateful to be part of such an amazing community.

Here is a link to some MN action. Anoka County did a little news interview of us and I figured I'd post it for you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CptazRanV34
I hope you like it. Happy Busting!!

Awphil (Phil Hall)

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]

No issue with Spongeface keepalive and TalentCel[…]

After 2 years of this failed Walmart trap conversi[…]

Wanna play Unleashed with me?

I'm ready big man whenever you want let's goooooo.[…]