Write a quick introduction to introduce yourself.
By knightraven736
i've been a lonnnnngggg time visitor to the site and i've even posted a few times to the fourms my name is patrick and i live near erie Pennsylvania i'm disabled and don't have a job becasue of it i have a small collection of things related to ghostbusters.... i've met my child hood hero the man him self Dan Aykroyd and even have the movies and some of his vodka signed in a bottle that i might part with if the price were right..... any way i've tried to build myself a proton pack a few times but because of my limited abilities with tools and limited funds i am unable to i'd love to have a proton pack but sadly i dobut it will ever happen... thnaks for listening
By Styrofoam_Guy
Welcome.

None of us became experts at pack building overnight. I started out building scale model kits years ago. Of course my first models were terrible but they were a starting point to learn new techniques. Each time I built a model I got better and better and more comfortable with various tools. I also have a long list of failures along the way but I kept on going.

There are a variety of budget options for building a pack. There are a couple of excellent Styrene builds. I recently started to get into 3D printing to make pack parts. There maybe some local places that will print parts relatively inexpensively. Some of our local libraries have 3D printers that the public can use.

Spread out over time the cost of the pack would not be too bad.

I missed out on the Haslab packs too. I am conside[…]

Thanks The_Y33TER ! Confirmation there's no elect[…]

A little sneak preview of one of the bedrock parts[…]

Where do the other ends of the red/yellow wire[…]