Write a quick introduction to introduce yourself.
By TKTC Ralph
Hi everybody! My name is Ralph and I'm one of the many folks who purchased a Spirit Halloween proton pack. My goal is to upgrade the electronics by switching the lights and replacing the wand with a Matty wand. I've been reading around the forum and it has a lot of helpful information.

I'm curious to see other folks who plan on upgrading and modifying their Spirit packs.
Hansulu liked this
By Hansulu
HI Ralph! I'm new here too. Also just received my Spirit pack this afternoon! Never considered myself all that handy but I'm hoping this purchase will start me down a path to a new hobby. Maybe even one day I'll make a legit one like the awesome packs I've seen in this forum and at conventions! I'm hoping I'll pick up some cool ideas and techniques for modding the Spirit pack as well. :)
By TKTC Ralph
Thanks for the welcome guys! I've been checking out the shop here min the gbfans forums and the electronic kits are exactly what I'm looking for. I'm really curious to see other folks integrate these electronic kits into th e it Spirit packs.

I might hit reach out to you Farah should I need help. Thank you

Or if you bought the access pack you get them inst[…]

Now that we at SAGB have actually got through our […]

Has anyone successfully transferred the pedal el[…]

I have not heard of this. On the Matty PKE, if the[…]