Write a quick introduction to introduce yourself.
By armyofchuckness
Hey, guys! Chuck here. Finally getting around to doing my first adult Ghostbusters uniform. I started with the Primer Magazine guide and I'm kind of modifying the design to make a more weathered/abused uniform.

I bought the Spirit Proton Pack but throughout the next year I'm going to start work on a 1:1 scratch-built pack. I spent the last 6 years doing a rotisserie restoration of my first car, a 1964 Plymouth Valiant, so I have lots of tools and fabrication practice to get started from. Excited to be a part of the community and learn from the folks in the forum!
By EctoRalph
Hi Chuck, I have not been on here for a while due to work and the photo bucket issues, but just saw your post. I too am a Gainesville GB and very active with prop projects and building up my home group (Ectoforce of florida) and website. In fact we are going to have our first booth at Florida PopCon in Orlando 2/2-2/4. Always looking for someone local to work on projects and share ideas. There are a lot of groups in Florida but I have not found anyone in this neck of the woods.

Just seen this thread add me JudgeGerry to London

Proton Props UK

I would like to apologise to everyone for the dela[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

How feasible would it be for Hasbro to release &[…]

Proton Props???

Ugly Little Spud, Did you actually get the pack? I[…]