Write a quick introduction to introduce yourself.
By Magicaldr
Hi, long time GB fan along with all things Sci Fi. While cosplaying Red Dwarf (Rimmer) last year at the Guildford comic con I ran into the Surrey Ghostbusters and found out I could live my childhood dream and own a proton pack... so working on a GBII build.

At the moment I have a grey jumpsuit (UK Dickies, close but not identical to US flightsuits), still it fits :) Some basic scratch built goggles, GBII belt with lifeguard II replica, elbow pads, patches and boots (not to mention Santa hat). So all the ultra basics, but no pack and lots of room to improve.

Been thoroughly inspired @CountDeM0net and his Arduino code, 1000 times more advanced than my own early attempts, yet working on same principle I was with the jewel and strip LED's. So a hybrid pack using scratch, purchased and hacked items is in the offing.

Pack wise I have an ALICE frame (No straps), well its a start eh :) I have a trap, thrower and 'proper' GBII goggle kits on order from Nickatron. Will see how I get on, then sort a shell. In the meantime I continue to play with Arduino's (for the first time, been great learning experience).

I also have a GB obsessed 6 year old, so once I complete a fullsize pack I will need to look at a smaller one for her :)
Kingpin liked this

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]