Write a quick introduction to introduce yourself.
By Masterson
Hi all! Long time browser, 2nd time poster. (i posted a question in the costuming forum, so this doesn't get to count as a first post.
I'm from Gainesville, Ga. I'm pretty excited to be building my costume right now, I'm trying to get it ready for my photo op with Ernie Hudson in February!
Then, after that, I'll finally be able to dress up for Dragon Con!

thanks for taking the time to read this
By Masterson
doctorevil30564 wrote:Hey neighbor! I live over on the Forsyth county side of Gainesville, GA. I'm still working on my spirit Halloween Proton Pack for my uniform, before I start on the flight suit. I also plan on wearing it to Dragon Con.
Awesome! Hi, I'm also on the Forsyh side of Gainesville. I'd love to see pics when you're done, I'm about to pre order mine for the March shipment.
By doctorevil30564
Masterson wrote:
doctorevil30564 wrote:Hey neighbor! I live over on the Forsyth county side of Gainesville, GA. I'm still working on my spirit Halloween Proton Pack for my uniform, before I start on the flight suit. I also plan on wearing it to Dragon Con.
Awesome! Hi, I'm also on the Forsyh side of Gainesville. I'd love to see pics when you're done, I'm about to pre order mine for the March shipment.
Will do. I'm still waiting patiently for the spirit pack sized aluminum motherboard I ordered from the keystone Ghostbusters group. Once I get that in, I can finish up my pack. I plan on using magnets to hook my leg hose into the connector but plan on sewing the connector on to my tru-spec flight suit. The hard part will be putting the name and no ghost patches in the proper spots to iron them, then sewing them so they stay on. I got a white gun belt so I'll need to dye it grey.
By Darthinvictus
Greetings gents,
Another Georgia boy here new to posting in the forum. Doraville here just outside Atlanta. Still upgrading my pack but done with my uniform minus the leg hose
Masterson liked this
By Masterson
doctorevil30564 wrote:
Masterson wrote: Awesome! Hi, I'm also on the Forsyh side of Gainesville. I'd love to see pics when you're done, I'm about to pre order mine for the March shipment.
Will do. I'm still waiting patiently for the spirit pack sized aluminum motherboard I ordered from the keystone Ghostbusters group. Once I get that in, I can finish up my pack. I plan on using magnets to hook my leg hose into the connector but plan on sewing the connector on to my tru-spec flight suit. The hard part will be putting the name and no ghost patches in the proper spots to iron them, then sewing them so they stay on. I got a white gun belt so I'll need to dye it grey.
I accidentally ordered a tan belt, but I'm just going to roll with it. I'm using a screw in hose connector so I don't have to do any sewing (beyond the patches). It's probably going to end up looking more like a GB2 outfit with a GB1 patch.....and I'm ok with that.
By Masterson
Darthinvictus wrote:Greetings gents,
Another Georgia boy here new to posting in the forum. Doraville here just outside Atlanta. Still upgrading my pack but done with my uniform minus the leg hose
greetings!
By Masterson
doctorevil30564 wrote:Hey if enough of us from North GA show up maybe we can form our own group. LOL
Lol I had the same thought tonight
By doctorevil30564
Lets see if anyone else from North Georgia pops in to say hello and once we get a couple more like minded folks then we can maybe meet up and discuss forming a group. I'm all for joining one of the other groups in GA, but think it would be really cool if we were able to create our own functional GB group. Atlanta is over an hour away for me, and Macon is even farther away than that so I'd never be able to attend any kind of group meeting for the Atlanta Ghostbusters group, or the Georgia Ghostbusters group. I had gotten excited a while back as I ran across a Duluth Ghostbusters group page on facebook, but unfortunately it wasn't for Duluth, GA. That group was based out of a different state.
Masterson liked this
By doctorevil30564
Oh, you had asked for pictures when I got my pack done. Here's what I've got so far

https://youtu.be/bjAtCd3oNXc

I'm stuck on any further progress until I get the spirit pack sized Aluminum motherboard in that I ordered back around the middle of November from the Keystone Ghostbusters group. They ran into an issue with the supplier who was making them so they're backordered. Sad thing is, I broke down and bid on a full size pack on ebay and wound up winning it, now I have to figure out how to tell my wife. I'm hoping they will get me that motherboard soon, as I'm going to have to sell that pack and my spare unopened spirit pack to put the money towards my paypal credit account for what I spent on the full sized pack.
By Masterson
doctorevil30564 wrote:Lets see if anyone else from North Georgia pops in to say hello and once we get a couple more like minded folks then we can maybe meet up and discuss forming a group. I'm all for joining one of the other groups in GA, but think it would be really cool if we were able to create our own functional GB group. Atlanta is over an hour away for me, and Macon is even farther away than that so I'd never be able to attend any kind of group meeting for the Atlanta Ghostbusters group, or the Georgia Ghostbusters group. I had gotten excited a while back as I ran across a Duluth Ghostbusters group page on facebook, but unfortunately it wasn't for Duluth, GA. That group was based out of a different state.
agreed, and sounds like a plan
By Masterson
doctorevil30564 wrote:Oh, you had asked for pictures when I got my pack done. Here's what I've got so far

I'm stuck on any further progress until I get the spirit pack sized Aluminum motherboard in that I ordered back around the middle of November from the Keystone Ghostbusters group. They ran into an issue with the supplier who was making them so they're backordered. Sad thing is, I broke down and bid on a full size pack on ebay and wound up winning it, now I have to figure out how to tell my wife. I'm hoping they will get me that motherboard soon, as I'm going to have to sell that pack and my spare unopened spirit pack to put the money towards my paypal credit account for what I spent on the full sized pack.
looks awesome!!! thanks for posting it i sent you a message
By Bluestreak
Have you received the metal plate from Keystone GB yet?

doctorevil30564 wrote:Oh, you had asked for pictures when I got my pack done. Here's what I've got so far

By doctorevil30564
Bluestreak wrote:Have you received the metal plate from Keystone GB yet?

Not yet, but I was promised it would ship out today.
By Darthinvictus
I have one on the way. A bit nervous given their sketchy history on these. But really want to get rid of the wooden mobo I have now. Need to learn how to post pics.

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]

If you check the post below from reddit, one of […]

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]