Write a quick introduction to introduce yourself.
By dgcook6290
Hi all

Long time fan and finally taking the plunge into the forum and desire to see what fun an unlicensed nuclear accelerator can be. I have been busy rebuilding and upgrading a pack I picked up from a disastrous shipping fail that raked most of the upper left of the pack off. The forum has been an enormous help on working out some of the details and bring it back from the brink. Its not perfect, but here is the progress so far.

Dave
By Kingpin
Gosh, you wouldn't know it'd taken a hit if you hadn't mentioned it... Do you have a "before" photo for comparison?

Will you be planning to remove/update the Shock Mount on the bumper? (the stacked washers between the four red circular lights)
By dgcook6290
The shock mount is one item yet to replace. There are a number of variations I have seen in both metal and resin. I still haven't decided on one. Here are a couple of pics of the damage on the top of the pack. The shell corner under the ion tower was crushed and needed some reinforcement, but I think it ended up stronger than its original form.

Dave

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks tra[…]