Write a quick introduction to introduce yourself.
By jimbobrand
Hello all. I’m a longtime Ghostbusters fan, having worn out my VHS copy long ago and every so many years upgrading to the latest format.I’ve been lurking here since last year when I decided to put together a Ghostbusters costume for Halloween. I used suggestions from this site, and the Primer article, to get a suit put together and stumbled on the Spirit Halloween pack. I quickly mounted the pack to a ALICE frame and wasn’t able to get much else done before the holiday. I’m currently working to upgrade the spirit pack with the Buster Props v-hook, a spongeface light kit, and a Fincher Technologies ribbon cable for my wife to potentially use in a Kylie Griffin cosplay and looking into options for a full size pack for myself. I look forward to making more use of this great resource of a website in the future.
-Jim
karbonbasedlife liked this
By jimbobrand
Kingpin wrote: July 15th, 2018, 11:09 am Welcome aboard Jim! :) Looking forward to seeing more of your Spirit Pack customisation. :)
Thanks! Ren faire season in Oklahoma ended last month and I’m finally able to work on other projects again, including my Ghostbusters stuff. Now to narrow down what pack kit I’m wanting to go with.

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]