Write a quick introduction to introduce yourself.
By randomZERO
This post may contain an affiliate link that helps support GBFans.com when you make a purchase at no additional cost to you.

Hello everyone. My name is Dan and I am new to the forum. I have been into Ghostbusters since my dad first took me to see it in theaters. I have always wanted a Proton Pack, but money was an issue. I finally was able to get a Spirit Pack which I am modifying.
I am currently in the process of making a different take on the normal uniform. My idea is of a modern day soldier returning from war and joining up with some of his gear. I am no soldier so bare with me.

So far I am doing pants and a jacket instead of a jump suit in black.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Mens-Outdoor-C ... 2749.l2648

Black Dickie Pants with Motocross Shin Guards for for the bottom.

This fit the returning soldier look in my mind in red
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Military-Arab- ... 2749.l2649

I have my name and gb patch.
I have my pack and Alice frame but am using desert camo straps and kidney pad instead of olive drab.
I also have the fingerless hard knuckle gloves instead of the big rubber gloves.

I am trying to get some more ideas as to things to add. I was looking at tactical flashlights and other accessories. If anyone would like to give ideas I am open to suggestion. Trying to get more modern equipment. If anyone has anything they would like to sell cheap or donate let me know.
By rashielx
The Ghostbusters busted in suits and uniforms, you got a lot of room to make it cool. Low profile plastic Knee pads and elbow pads would probably look good with the jacket
randomZERO liked this
By randomZERO
Yea some kind of knee pads. I was looking at motocross shin pad knee pad combo. Thanks for the ideas. I will post pics when I finish
    PKE Meter build project!

DO you have this files on sale?

Also, sorry I can’t answer the question, but[…]

There's some fun dialogue TV-edits, a replacement[…]

Thanks The_Y33TER ! Confirmation there's no elect[…]