Write a quick introduction to introduce yourself.
Hi folks. I came across this forum when I started researching how to build a proton pack.
I'm a technician in the development lab of an auto parts manufacturer, and have always been a person
who likes to fabricate and build things. I do a lot of restoration work on antique items, and I also do blacksmithing and Bladesmithing.
I have grown up doing living history reenactments, and now my daughter is in to Cosplay, so after attending some of the local
cons, I rekindled my childhood desire to be a Ghostbuster.
You know the kids in Stranger Things? when they dressed up for halloween? That was almost like looking at a photo album!
I even had a boom box in my cardboard proton pack to play the theme song off the movie soundtrack cassette.
I think I still have all my "the real ghostbusters" toys somewhere.
Anyway, this looks like a fun community. And I hope to start sharing my pack build soon.
Theres not enough time to finish it for halloween or the local con this year, so I'm going as Chief Hopper from Stranger Things.
NickFame13, Sav C liked this
Banjo wrote: September 27th, 2018, 4:27 pm Yea! Rochester! I've seen you guys at the Twin Tiers Comi Con. Seeing you all was my first time knowing there were people out there this serious about Ghostbusters. Hope to see you again.
A great bunch, they are. I hope to join them in some fun stuff, soon. I was over the moon to discover more ghostheads in close proximity.

Or if you bought the access pack you get them inst[…]

Now that we at SAGB have actually got through our […]

Has anyone successfully transferred the pedal el[…]

I have not heard of this. On the Matty PKE, if the[…]