Write a quick introduction to introduce yourself.
By pasco334
Hello all. I’ve been a “lurker” for several years. Joined in 2011 and was dead set on building a pack, suit, trap, and anything else I could glean from everyone here. Unfortunately I wasn’t in a financial position at the time to make my dream a reality. Years passed by and life happened. I married my high school sweetheart, had two handsome and healthy boys, currently 7 and 4 years old at the time of this writing, and pursued a career in law enforcement. I dress up with my boys for Halloween each year and go out trick-or-treating. This year my youngest and I were watching Ghostbusters 1 & 2, double feature night in the living room, and he looked at me and said “Dad, we should be Ghostbusters” and so here I am. The dream has been reignited! We went to Spirit Halloween and got his Ghostbusters costume, purchased mid calf boots for him online, and made his gun belt at home from a old belt I had. Now it’s my turn! I’ve gotten the tan tru-spec jumpsuit, patches, and elbow pads from GBFans. Picked up some Bates paratrooper boots, which I love. I’ll be getting the rest of the uniform from GBFans shortly. I was looking into the bottomless depths of proton pack parts, kits, and “turn keys”. I initially looked into videobob’s three thousand dollar kit, Jesus Christ btw, because I have no experience building anything except good relationships lol. I also looked into benofkent after finding him on Etsy. I’m on the fence between benofkent and piecing it together here. Either way I’ll be buying the lights and sound here. Currently I’m sporting the pack, trap, and belt from Spirit. I am looking forward to completing this build and hopefully making some lasting friendships along the way!
By jreverhart
Hello From Central Florida!

You've come to the right place sir! I built my pack using almost exclusively GBfan shop Parts. I only went outside the site to obtain items that were not available here. I would highly recommend doing the same as it simplified the process extensively and all the products on this site are of high quality as well.

Its a journey and more than I expected when I started back in January with my full suit build. my pack is about 99% completed, and I just finished the Uniform. Its been rewarding and fun, and these forums have been a godsend when it came to all the little issues and problems you run into along the way.

Best of luck to you and your build! I cant wait to see the results!
By Spectregater
I have a BenofKent kit currently stuck in customs. Can't wait to receive it. I have heard nothing but good about his products though and finished kits from him look excellent. My uniform and electronics were all bought on here and through Fincher Technologies. Good luck!

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]