Write a quick introduction to introduce yourself.
By Dsyfer
Hi there! You can call me D-syfer and I'm from the Philippines. I've been a Ghostbusters fan since I was a kid in the 80's. My first GB exposure was The Real Ghostbusters. But when I lost interest in RGB (thanks to Q5) I got into a very long haitus and my focus was shifted to other fandoms. But my passion for the Ghostbusters was resurrected when the GB2020 teaser trailer came out! I started to look for new and old stuff about GB and I've even made a Tumblr page dedicated to this fandom. janegon-forever.tumblr.com. Mind you, I'm an Egon/Janine shipper. But don't worry, I'll keep my shipping to a minimum. :eyeroll::sigh:

I'm more into the cartoons and the IDW comics. But of course, I love the movie, especially the 1984 one.

So here I am, in 2019, after 20 or so years, looking for like-minded fans who are also passionate about the Ghostbusters, and I wasn't disappointed.

Thanks for accepting me in this forum. I'll see you all on the other side!
By Fritz
I've even made a Tumblr page dedicated to this fandom. janegon-forever.tumblr.com. Mind you, I'm an Egon/Janine shipper. But don't worry, I'll keep my shipping to a minimum.
I guess I should let you know about the place a number of shipper hang out, because I run it:
http://www.ectozone.com/phpBB3/

Edit: Lol...and I just found out you at least know who I am. I wrote this among other things.
Dsyfer liked this
By Dsyfer
Thanks for the welcome party. :)

Oh, yes! I love your works man! I love those in between stories. I particularly love your stories, The Zodiac Imperative, Illogical Response and APOCRYPHA: GET REAL.
I've also wrote a one shot in AO3. https://archiveofourown.org/works/18228692
It's my first but I'm planning on another story soon.

Cheers!
    PKE Meter build project!

DO you have this files on sale?

Also, sorry I can’t answer the question, but[…]

There's some fun dialogue TV-edits, a replacement[…]

Thanks The_Y33TER ! Confirmation there's no elect[…]