Write a quick introduction to introduce yourself.
By ShadowTX7763
My name is Kevin and I have been lurking on the boards now for about a year. I am a member of the 501st Legion and have found a great taste for prop and costume building. It all started last year when I got my Shadow Stormtrooper armor. After about two months of putting it together I was hooked.

About the same time I found this site and the spark was reset for Ghostbusters. I have bought some supplies late last year to begin my build on my pack, but I got lazy then I got another armor kit for Star Wars early this year.:)

So, I am about a month away from finishing my Snowtrooper and I hope this summer will be the summer of the Ghostbuster. I'll be around researching and hopefully I can get my pack started soon.

Like many others I have been a long time fan of GB. I saw the movie in '84 and since then I have always wanted to be a GB. Really, in 5th grade I made a cardboard pack and dress as a GB for career day. I watched shows on ghost and read books on ghost so I could become a GB. But then the real world slapped me back down to "reality" and I went on with my life. ;)

Now, I'm here to slap the real world back and have some fun again! :lol::lol::lol:
By ShadowTX7763
Thanks for the welcome!

I just remembered I have a GREAT pic of a pack I saw two years ago in L.A. I took a tour of Sony Studios and in the lobby under glass, to my amazement, was a proton pack!

Here's the pic, I thought I would share with everyone. :D

Someday I will have one to call my own!
    The Video Game Lifegard

Chris Hunt in the Facebook Group 3D Printed Ghostb[…]

We're bringing you the latest updates to the GBFan[…]

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]

This is awesome, One time. I love reading explanat[…]