Write a quick introduction to introduce yourself.
By GBGavin
Hi, i'm Gavin

I'm from England and I've been a fan of the Ghostbusters since I was a little kid.

I would love to have as many GB friends as possible and to share ideas.

I've been looking aroung to find ways of making my own proton pack with the other parts....and I have to say i'm happy to see lots of different ways to do it.

I have the toy version of the proton pack but i'd love to have the closer thing for all fancy dress parties.
By Zack

Welcome! Yeah, you'll definetly find every last bit of information here. As well as a variety of stuff people used to make proton packs! It's fun seeing it all come together :boogieman:
By GBGavin
I would like to say that i'm disappointed in the original stars not taking any physical form in the Ghostbusters 3 animated film.

If I were to produce and or direct the film then it'd be on actual film and not animation, i'd have all the original stars and possibly introduce the next era of ghostbusters.

I'd love to take some part in the new film!!
By Crazy1van
But there is a Ghostbusters videogame coming out this fall, which will feature the voice talents of the original actors. It's being bantered by Aykroyd as Ghostbusters 3, so it should be a great experience.
By bradboss12
Welcome! There are a lot of busters from across the pond, so you should feel right at home. And, you're saying you need an "official" pack for formal affairs? (No wonder I don't get invited to those things. The people in tuxes and ballgowns just snicker at me in my beat up uniform and "burgh" pack, as I walk slowly down the street...
    PKE Meter build project!

DO you have this files on sale?

Also, sorry I can’t answer the question, but[…]

There's some fun dialogue TV-edits, a replacement[…]

Thanks The_Y33TER ! Confirmation there's no elect[…]