Post pics of work in progress or to your fan art here on Ghostbusters Fans.
By Josh Foote
I have the image as my background on my computer now for the holiday.
By Gareee
I like it, even though I'm a turkey lover, not a hater.

Maybe I'll whip up some quick printed out patches for the Thanksgivings day parade we'll be in as an homage to you!
By Massacci
Gareee wrote:I like it, even though I'm a turkey lover, not a hater.

Maybe I'll whip up some quick printed out patches for the Thanksgivings day parade we'll be in as an homage to you!
I would be totally honored, Garee. Could I get one of those patches if you do make a run of them? Would they be threaded or just a print out?
By Gareee
I'd have to just do a quickie iron on print at this point. Our parade is this saturday. Odds are I''s have to redo your artwork to get a clean printout similar to the actual arm logos.

If I do it, I'll make that available here as well for others to use.

I'm working against a deadline for submitting a 3d product, but hopefully I can get it done for saturday's parade.

I'm tempted to wear my turkey hat with my GB outfit as well... in for a penny, in for a pound, as they say.
By Massacci
Josh Foote wrote:I have the image as my background on my computer now for the holiday.
That's awesome, man. I'm very flattered. Garee- Yeah I didn't really design it to be used as an arm badge. LOL. I may be able to do up another with smaller feathers and post it here when I have the time if it that will help.
By Gareee
I really need the illustrator practice anyway. I jut got a rush requst on a new 3d product, so I have to set that as a priority for today, otherwise I'd already be working on it .I can use the eps of the logo, and add the turkey parts onto that, so a lot of the work is already done.
By Massacci
Gareee wrote:I really need the illustrator practice anyway. I jut got a rush requst on a new 3d product, so I have to set that as a priority for today, otherwise I'd already be working on it .I can use the eps of the logo, and add the turkey parts onto that, so a lot of the work is already done.
Awesome. I'd love to see it when it's done. Just be sure to credit me for the original design. :cool:
By Gareee
Ok, I learned today that I REALLY need to work on my illustrator skills. This should have taken a half hour, and it ended up taking 4 hours. (But I was learning along the way, so it was time well spent.)

And the direct link.. it should print out around 3-3.5 inches wide.

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb2/ ... Scaled.jpg

Note: There's something whacked out going on. If I look at the image from facebook, the colors look fine, but fom gbfans, I'm seeing shifted colors.
By Gareee
I liked the idea, and I really needed illustrator practice. (REALLY!)

We always post our event pics on our facebook pages. Sam Geller is coming up to join us in the parade, and picking up our spare matty trap since matty collector screwed her twice over.
By Gareee
Nope. I called her as soon as I heard what was going down.
By Gareee
Thats something easily replaced, and it was a spare in case she got tired of her Geller one.
By jzurawski
Nice job on your creation Gareee!!

Took cues from the Massacci's original artwork and made my own computerized version as well...

And I know it is not even Thanksgiving yet but made a Christmas one too...

Happy Holidays!
By Massacci
jzurawski- that's awesome, bro! I'm jealous of all these computerized versions now. LOL. If I had my own computer, I would digitize my original myself. Would anyone be willing to do that for me? :D I also plan on doing a christmas logo as well, along with a whole line of holiday based no ghost logos.
By Gareee
I love that christmas one! Can you make it available in eps format?
By jzurawski
I made the logos in photoshop but I am no expert... Just like to play around... So I will see what I can figure out! I know that eps is a special file type that can be used in illustrator but can I just save the photoshop file as an eps or is there something special I have to do?
By Gareee
No worries then.. I can work with what you posted.
By aliencatx
Gareee wrote:Ok, I learned today that I REALLY need to work on my illustrator skills. This should have taken a half hour, and it ended up taking 4 hours. (But I was learning along the way, so it was time well spent.)

And the direct link.. it should print out around 3-3.5 inches wide.

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb2/ ... Scaled.jpg

Note: There's something whacked out going on. If I look at the image from facebook, the colors look fine, but fom gbfans, I'm seeing shifted colors.
we an't scared of no turkey!!

great work everyone
By Borzou
Hate to necro, but I noticed an awful lot of you guys using artwork from this thread and nobody crediting the artist. Please credit the artist if you are using this on your facebook page and weren't one of the original creators of the image.
By Gareee
Oh, I have no issue at all, and don't need credit for anything.

IMHO, You give to make others happy, not for self gratification. I'm just glad people like it enough to remember it, and wish I'd nit just knocked something out fast, but done a better job with the concept.
By Borzou
Gareee wrote:Oh, I have no issue at all, and don't need credit for anything.

IMHO, You give to make others happy, not for self gratification. I'm just glad people like it enough to remember it, and wish I'd nit just knocked something out fast, but done a better job with the concept.
While the community is most grateful for your contribution, the issue at hand here is the use of artwork without permission. While your have generously donated your work, the original work is by Massacci and I am not aware if there was a blanket statement by him to give permission. If you remember, there was a modified logo that a fellow member made and was used several times without his permission or acknowledgement. In general, it is always better to at the very least acknowledge the original creator, especially with fan art.

Also, sorry I can’t answer the question, but[…]

There's some fun dialogue TV-edits, a replacement[…]

Thanks The_Y33TER ! Confirmation there's no elect[…]

A little sneak preview of one of the bedrock parts[…]