Post pics of work in progress or to your fan art here on Ghostbusters Fans.
By Dr. Stantz Jr.
Not sure if anyone here uses the FIELD NOTES brand notebooks, but there latest edition contained a pin button for different sales regions. I thought this concept could also work for different GB franchises to pin to their uniform, or wear "off duty".

Field Notes Version:

Custom Version:

Thoughts? :whatever:
Webster liked this
By castewar
I like the button. I'm proud to say a number of uniformed Ghostbusters out there sport a Proton Charging button on their uniform. I suspect there are already a lot of buttons out there.

How big do you imagine the button? 1" is very popular, though that might not be big enough to suit that button.
By Spengs Chick
This is a fun idea. Here's a little suggestion for your design, if you like. Use the"Ghostbusters" font for the "Ghostbusters" text to make it more official looking. You can download the font for free. Just do a search for "Ghostbusters font" and you should be able to find it.
By Dr. Stantz Jr.
You're right. The added official font does improve the design a bit:

(I probably should have saved a larger version of the original though, but you get the idea)
By Dr. Stantz Jr.
Resurrecting this idea after finding the pictures on a dusty HDD.

Tweaked the colors a bit, but liking this a lot better (Main font may change to the GB Font). And found a few places on Etsy that can make them on the cheap:

If anyone was interested in getting some, I'll clean up the image and get an interest list in the for sale section.

The idea would be to change the "International Div." to the area of your choice i.e. "Chicago Div.", etc.

**Update**

Cleaned Version:

Preview:
Matt Campbell, Webster liked this

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]