Post pics of work in progress or to your fan art here on Ghostbusters Fans.
By aceblackbelt
Had to do a 1 page ad for a single product in my vis com foundation class, so this it what I came up with... not sure if the concept was done before... I did this in InDesign. Thinking about submitting it for a T-shirt design?

By aceblackbelt
ProtonCharger wrote:perish.
I know that's the line. I had to change it to make it more "consumer friendly" The assignment was an ad for a product with a simple tag line. So once they chose the marshmallows they would then go pay for them...
By Boomerjinks
I don't think it works.

Too much detail to be minimalist, and why omit the brand mascot entirely while drawing the rest pretty much exactly how he appears?

The design has been done better, but it's also been done to death.

"Choose and Pay" is pretty awful for a slogan, might as well just have gone with "Buy it."

Ideas:

"Chews the form of the Destructor!"

"The Traveller has FUN!!"

The obvious to me..."Satisfies beyond the capacity for rational thought!"
Vee liked this
By Vee
My suggestion would be to make the necktie ends more uniform. They look like a couple of strips of raw bacon right now. It looks a little sloppy.
And maybe even out the entire neck thing in general while you're at it. It looks... unbalanced. Try to put some distance between the neck and the hat, because right now it looks like Puft's head wouldn't fit in there. It's a good start, but it could sure use some tweaking.
By Zack
Don't know how well it would work for this but the in movie slogan was

Stay Puft Marshmallows: Stay Puft Even When Toasted...

which of course you can see how it's hilarious later in the film
By AJ Quick
aceblackbelt wrote:Well I hope my instructor is a lil less critical...
I think perhaps people were only being critical because they thought perhaps you were submitting the design to be made into an actual shirt... not submitting the design for your class.

I think it could be improved upon as a few others have pointed out.

If to be made into a shirt, I think it would be better to just have Stay Puft's face on there.
    The Video Game Lifegard

Chris Hunt in the Facebook Group 3D Printed Ghostb[…]

We're bringing you the latest updates to the GBFan[…]

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]

This is awesome, One time. I love reading explanat[…]