Post pics of work in progress or to your fan art here on Ghostbusters Fans.
By Higgs1
This post may contain an affiliate link that helps support GBFans.com when you make a purchase at no additional cost to you.

Well I'm a huge Chive fan and had an idea for a ghostbusters chive patch. I have zero photo shop skills and was hoping I could get a fellow GBFan to help me create my vision?

My idea is the standard ghostbusters logo, but changing the color of the "no-ghost" red to a chive green and have KCCO going across the middle portion. And maybe add the chive crown to the ghost, ala this sticker of bill murray. Image

I think that would be a sweet patch or at the very least a nice image for my signature and any other fellow chivers/gbfans.

Anyone care to take a shot at it? Also would like to see some w/o the crown and just KCCO across the no-ghost logo?

Thoughts? Feedback?
Cory GB Maine liked this
By Cory GB Maine
So I am not a photoshop wiz. But this is what I came up with. The first is just what I had in my head.

Then being a big fan of the 3D BFM I had to take it one step further.

Hope all chivers enjoy.

KC&CO
By Fifthrider
I realize this post will get downvoted and I don't care. It needs to be said.

Chivers seem to idolize Bill Murray. Many Chivers also seem to love Ghostbusters. Those same Chivers erroneously assume "I love Bill Murray" + "I love Ghostbusters" = "Bill Murray loves Ghostbusters".

I'm not so sure he does. Bill has made it abundantly apparent over the years that he's the obstacle to a third movie. Keep playing into his ego, I'm sure he loves it, but I only see the guy who's been preventing a third movie from happening.
JoeLuna33, cowbybill, Chace and 1 others liked this
By Lundo12
Fifthrider wrote:I realize this post will get downvoted and I don't care. It needs to be said.

Chivers seem to idolize Bill Murray. Many Chivers also seem to love Ghostbusters. Those same Chivers erroneously assume "I love Bill Murray" + "I love Ghostbusters" = "Bill Murray loves Ghostbusters".

I'm not so sure he does. Bill has made it abundantly apparent over the years that he's the obstacle to a third movie. Keep playing into his ego, I'm sure he loves it, but I only see the guy who's been preventing a third movie from happening.
Your input on how to improve this patch will surely be invaluable.
By Higgs1
Lundo12 wrote:
Fifthrider wrote:I realize this post will get downvoted and I don't care. It needs to be said.

Your input on how to improve this patch will surely be invaluable.
Lol

Idk have many people assume that Murray loves gb, but I'm a huge fan of Murray and gb and the chive. So a mash-up is exactly what I'm looking for!

Great stuff so far hopefully we can see some other interpretations
    The Video Game Lifegard

Chris Hunt in the Facebook Group 3D Printed Ghostb[…]

We're bringing you the latest updates to the GBFan[…]

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]

This is awesome, One time. I love reading explanat[…]