Post pics of work in progress or to your fan art here on Ghostbusters Fans.
By Gloomdrifter
Nice work, that boogieman creeps me out.
And I can see that young version of Egon straightening out his piece of a slinky, just that kind of kid.
By Lunoki
Thank you! One of my main goals is to make the Boogieman as creepy as possible, while sticking close to the original design.
However, I'm wont to eschew the mullet he had going on. :boogieman:
By Lunoki
Well I just looked it up, and plastic slinkies (when I assume they went to colour) were introduced in the 1970s, so that would be a bit anachronistic. But maybe he had a rainbow one on his desk at college? :)
By Lunoki
I was struggling to find Egon's mother for a while, but I think I finally got what I was looking for. I always imagine her to have this big black, almost cat-like eyes. Not exactly melancholic, but having a kind of aloof grace.

By M.Thunder
I actually had to make this account just because I had a very similar idea! And your designs look great! Can I PM you to talk about this? It stands a bigger chance of actually happening with more then one person working on it.

I don't want to presume though. I'm just excitable.
By Lunoki
M.Thunder wrote:I actually had to make this account just because I had a very similar idea! And your designs look great! Can I PM you to talk about this? It stands a bigger chance of actually happening with more then one person working on it.

I don't want to presume though. I'm just excitable.
Just wanted to say I did enjoy our conversation the other night. :cool:
By Nicholszz
This = Awesome.

The Boogieman creeped me out as a kid.
Nightmares!!
Good thing I had my GB poster above my bed and Kenner Proton Pack by my bed whenever I woke up from nightmares!
    Hasbro Ghostbusters

Apparently there are rumours of another announce[…]

Doug Keithley/sponge face/Ghostlab42 made a excell[…]

Did it come out today? Ugh the art is so bad tho[…]