Post pics of work in progress or to your fan art here on Ghostbusters Fans.
By midmanc82
Hi folks, anybody who knows me on this site will have probably been checking on my fire house model build for my 6 inch mattel figures, I'm just currently waiting on the 10 pack of A1 foam board to be delivered before I carry on with that particular project.

Anyway while I wait for that to be delivered I decided to have a go at something else with something I got for christmas... some sculpey!

Now aside from foam board I've never even carved a pumpkin, let alone any cartoon or film monsters and given that I missed the neca terror dogs and the fact that they are ridiculous prices on ebay I decided to have a crack at sculpting my own so I just thought I would share a few pics. It's not finished yet, still gotta sculpt the facial features and the body definition but you get the idea. Oh and his back 2 feet/paws/claws!

This is solely for my own hobby purposes, I do not intend to copy and sell anybody elses work, it's never gonna be good enough to sell anyway given my lack of experience and is for my own use with my mattel collection and am just too impatient to wait for the diamond select version lol.

please feel free to leave me any comms, i welcome constructive criticism and hope you guys think this is a project worth the time :p

still a hell of a lot of work to do before it passes my own happiness test but there you have it, its passed some time today :D
By midmanc82
thanks farah, its mainly just a bit of fun while i wait for the materials i ordered for the firehouse to arrive but as far as how its looking, its ok to display with my mattel figures until i have enough spare cash to splash out on any neca ones that turn up lol

still needs a fair bit of work though on the detail and teeth need doing, I will most likely play about with it today :)
By midmanc82
finished the sculpt while i waited for the glue to dry on my other project, still gotta sand bits and paint etc but for the first ever clay sculpt of anything I'm satisfied, sort of lol... it passed a few hours i suppose :p

PKE Meter build project!

DO you have this files on sale?

Also, sorry I can’t answer the question, but[…]

There's some fun dialogue TV-edits, a replacement[…]

Thanks The_Y33TER ! Confirmation there's no elect[…]