Post pics of work in progress or to your fan art here on Ghostbusters Fans.
Ok anyone who knows me on here will know me from the fire house diorama I've been building, however that project has been put on the back burner a little bit due to getting my new tattoo studio set up in Longsight Manchester UK.

I'm very nearly at the point of opening and am just waiting on a few little bits to be delivered so I can put the finishing touches to the place however something cool arrived in the post for me yesterday :cool::cool::cool:

This is the first of many posters and canvases I'd like to pop up on the walls of the waiting area, I picked this one first as it was just too cool not to and it's HUGE A0 size :angryvigo::angryvigo::angryvigo:

Here's a few pics of the studio so far just in case you're interested, still waiting on the tiles being delivered for the sink/work area splashback though so just keep that in mind when looking at them

Venkman's Swagger wrote:Being a fellow manc and tattoo lover, I shall definitely be paying you a visit. Good luck in your venture mate and see you soon [emoji2]
Aye, I've seen you on some of the other forums here, sadly I haven't got any/done any Ghostbusters tattoos (yet!) but I'm dying to do a terror dog on someone :D

Few examples of my work

Aye, black and grey shaded terror dog with glowing red eyes would be AWESOME :D
Venkman's Swagger wrote:I agree a terror dog with bright red eyes would be awesome. I hope your shop is a success man, will deffo drop by
Awesome mate, cheers for the nice words, I know it's a way off but I'm thinking of doing some ghostbusters themed designs for a discount on halloween, be sure to check in with me nearer the time :D
midmanc82 wrote:
Venkman's Swagger wrote:I agree a terror dog with bright red eyes would be awesome. I hope your shop is a success man, will deffo drop by
Awesome mate, cheers for the nice words, I know it's a way off but I'm thinking of doing some ghostbusters themed designs for a discount on halloween, be sure to check in with me nearer the time :D
You're welcome man. Great idea and I will deffo hit you up nearer Halloween. Had any thoughts about PR or anything. Would be cool having a few Manc based GB's there in gear for opening day? Could be worth posting on UKGB too :-)
Venkman's Swagger wrote:
midmanc82 wrote: You're welcome man. Great idea and I will deffo hit you up nearer Halloween. Had any thoughts about PR or anything. Would be cool having a few Manc based GB's there in gear for opening day? Could be worth posting on UKGB too :-)
That's an excellent idea, I was planning on having an opening day just to kinda celebrate getting the health cert for the place and have ppl able to look about the place :D A crew of manchester GBs would be awesome

I did actually try and get some interest going for an event when the new ghostbusters film comes out this summer, just a bit of fun etc even if the film ends up being cack, my stepson and myself were gonna go to the pics all decked out in our gear with the family and was trying to get other like minded cosplayers to consider the idea but sadly nobody seemed game enough lol
Venkman's Swagger wrote:I'd deffo be up for hanging out helping promote your business if we could get a few more mate.
Sounds like an awesome plan mate, I've gotta say I'm a little bit jealous of our American friends on here as they all seem to get the opportunity to get suited up and have big events, I've never really seen much over here other than the odd convention lol

I'm gonna put the word out anyway, I know my stepson would be up for it, he'd suit up with me just to walk round tesco I think lol
midmanc82 wrote:
Venkman's Swagger wrote:I'd deffo be up for hanging out helping promote your business if we could get a few more mate.
Sounds like an awesome plan mate, I've gotta say I'm a little bit jealous of our American friends on here as they all seem to get the opportunity to get suited up and have big events, I've never really seen much over here other than the odd convention lol

I'm gonna put the word out anyway, I know my stepson would be up for it, he'd suit up with me just to walk round tesco I think lol
Hahaha wouldn't we all pal?!?

Sweet. Let me know and I'll try and make myself available to hang and help out

I have a full sized spirit pack, and I have the gh[…]

If you need any clarification at all, PM me or […]

Proton Props UK

Good decision to lift the ban! By the way: I think[…]

I'd use some putty. Yeah. I'm sorry, I'm not […]