Post pics of work in progress or to your fan art here on Ghostbusters Fans.
By GBPaulRivera

Call The Ghostbusters is a series of stories (aka Fan-fictions) I have in mind staring the new team form GBATC 2016 film. I do have a vision of what exactly my intentions are with these characters and their universe as well as what things I like to do beyond plot, theme, and structure. I do have some pamphlet pages in the works for this "VISION".

Here are some points I made for this series.
  • I am not re-imagining as some fans have entitled their projects with these characters as people who exist within the original Ghostbusters universe as that ruins the continuity of both universes' story lines and sadly it gives little room for originality.
    I plan to give it a classic aesthetic and feeling in my literary and visual designs.
    I will introduce classic and new mythos with inspiration from the films, cartoons, comics, books, and other paranormal/other scientific sources.
    No Gozer, no Vigo, no Ivo Shandor, no Rowan ... for now.
As of now I have three episodes in the works and I hope to get one done by October in time for Halloween since I've been on it for about a month jotting down ideas for each story and hopefully I can figure out what to put down on paper to read for one cohesive story.

Anyways I really hope you enjoy the artwork and future stuff to come at a later time. Thank you :)
MightyAni liked this
By GBPaulRivera

Alternative version I made with smoke brushes I found online. Hope you guys and gals and other nefarious ghoulish fiends out there like it.

Trivia, callbacks etc I noticed so far *Cover A *[…]

Matty Trap - Replace Pedal?

Has anyone successfully transferred the pedal elec[…]

Any idea when you might get the Goggle metallic la[…]

Be careful removing the Hasbro weathering using […]