Discuss storylines and progress on fan fiction and other works in progress and post links to your Fan Fiction here on Ghostbusters Fans.
By DustFilms
Hi, this is my first time posting! I don't want this to seem like random spam but I wanted to share my fan video with all of you (whom I feel will appreciate it the most!)

First here's the video! http://youtu.be/RbbTBfhIMAk?hd=1

I actually built the proton pack myself 4 years ago for halloween with help from these message boards! It took about a month all from misc parts and thrift store finds (and a couple trips to Home Depot) and the information on this site was invaluable! So thank you all for that! (You can see the progress of the build here: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set= ... c38384adbe

The costume has been a hit at many halloween parties, but since I make lots of comedy videos I've always wanted to feature it in a video! So I finally did it! You may also be interested to know that I know have one pack and outfit so the shots where there are more than one person wearing it are composites! Incredibly painstaking, but hey I only had one costume!

Sorry for the super long post, hope you all enjoy the video. Please share it with your friends!!
By TAPS_Family_Anthony
Hey there! Great looking pack and excellent work on it!

Just an FYI though there is a section on the forums for Fan Videos too! :)
By DustFilms
Thanks! Oh shoot, there is? I tried looking for one.

Uhh, ,would it be lame to repost this there now or should I just leave it alone? I don't want to be annoying.
By TAPS_Family_Anthony
LOL its okay. the forums can be a big place and i hope to see you on with the rest of us more! :)

You can either leave it or ask a moderator to move it for ya :)
By DustFilms
Yes, if any mod would like to move it for me that would be great! Rather that posting a duplicate.

I just wanted to show off my handi-work that came from a lot of the info on this site as well as let true GB fans enjoy the video!

BTW since I only created one pack and suit the shots where multiple people are wearing it are composites! If only I knew more people in person with suits I would've loved to have you guys in the video instead!!
By DustFilms
Aw, I just discovered that the "gbfans" twitter account tweeted the unofficial version of my video on Halloween, not mine :( I'm happy they supported it, but sad I didn't get the credit or the views.
By TobyMobias
Well that was...surprisingly cruel.

It's weird to expect a fun Ghostbusters romp and get a suicide plus eternal damnation in the containment unit, full of ghosts she herself probably helped catch.

It wasn't BAD, just a downer. Pretty well shot, though.
By TAPS_Family_Anthony
Suicide is a hard topic to express in the Ghostbusters universe but sadly it probably does "exist" as many ghosts are the result of a suicide in legend and lore. The suicides that we have seen so far in Ghostbusters are fairly limited and are usually, oddly, placed into a comedic context, such as Morguncher from the video game who purposefully ate himself to death but even then, its a tad creepy when you consider the undertones. Ghostbusters, without the comedy aspects, would be surprisingly scary. Its only how they approach the paranorrmal that makes it funny.

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks tra[…]